Options

Corvus Glaive mission 4 against Spider-Man (Symbiote) not working

I used Corvus Glaive against Spider-Man (Symbiote). Spider-Man (Symbiote) evaded once, and I knocked him down (not out) with a heavy. Corvus Glaive did not gained the cruelty buff during the fight, and didn't gain the persistent charge after the fight. It happened in a daily T4CC event quest (cosmic day), and in Master X-Communication event 3-2.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,821 ★★★★★
    Did he evaded before you knocked him down?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You need him to evade first, then AFTER that you knock him down with a heavy or special attack that doesn't kill him. I'm assuming you have proxima midnight in your team.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    To get the charge, you must knock down spidey sym after he evaded, either by using a heavy or special attack. Also, proxima does not need to be present to gain the charge. The synergy with proxima only grants true strike upon gaining the charge.
  • Options
    MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    edited February 2020
    Yes, he evaded once. I have clearly stated that in my first post. I purposely baited his SP1 so he evaded once before I knocked him down.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,289 ★★★★★

Yes, he evaded once. I have clearly stated that in my first post. I purposely baited his SP1 so he evaded once before I knocked him down.

Did the green "evade" wording come up or did he just dash back?
  • Options

Did the green "evade" wording come up or did he just dash back?
    Yes, green evade text came up.
  • Options
    I don't see symbiote Spiderman anywhere in master x-communication 3.2
  • Options

This is the only Symbiote Spiderman in the event in 3.1. I found your problem though, he's on buffet node. Your True Damage/True Strike is being nullified from Buffet.
  • Options

This is the only Symbiote Spiderman in the event in 3.1. I found your problem though, he's on buffet node. Your True Damage/True Strike is being nullified from Buffet.

The OP said master difficulty which has no local nodes, so that probably isn't the cause for him. Side note, when I checked master 3.1, symbiote supreme was in a different position from yours haha.
  • Options

The OP said master difficulty which has no local nodes, so that probably isn't the cause for him. Side note, when I checked master 3.1, symbiote supreme was in a different position from yours haha.
    Well I don't know then. I've not had CGs missions fail or had anything wrong with him and I use him everyday.
  • Options
    MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    edited February 2020

The Symbiote Spiderman for my master 3.1 is at the same location. I think it's sometimes randomized though. Even if there is buffet, it still does not explain why I didn't get the charge AFTER the fight.

I am not able to find a high level Symbiote Spiderman for duel to test this. (https://www.mcoc-guide.com/duel-target-sheet-for-marvel-contest-of-champions/) I use CG everyday and missions 4 against other fights works fine, only not with Symbiote Spiderman from my 2 encounters.
  • Options
    Maybe you'll have to record a video of your symbiote Spiderman encounter, cause the rest of us have no issues haha