**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are we ever going to see a monthly event for end game players?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
This month's monthly event was no better than last January. Could have been slightly better if the special MOJOVERSE arena was pegged at maybe 12M to get more shattered heart crystal shards that had a sucky 5* drop rate at 5% chance).

We are starting to see R3 6*s but clearly no content whatsoever that helps non whale spenders to have the slightest chance to get there (Abyss of Legends, Plat 4 AW, occasion overpriced T5C shards - Odin for less than 1/3rd of a random T5C)

Sad.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Another day, another complaint thread.
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    edited February 2020
    End game player want to be even more alone. Taking into consideration aw/aq prizes gap is bigger and bigger and you want to have it even more...
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Oh please. They did so that everybody could have a chance at the prizes. 12m is just impossible for 85% of the player base. You can’t just expect end gamers to have everything. You have variant, cavalier difficulty is coming, and act 6 exploration is much more fun than like act 5, because you guys have different nodes on each path, which makes it feel different.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    What do you want? Them to add a new Monthly EQ every year? Epic is only 2 years old and was added for Endgame players at the time. They are added a new EQ for Cav level players later this year. I find that completely reasonable.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Also you don't have to be a whale to achieve Plat 4 or Abyss. Just put in the time and work for it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    raffster said:

This month's monthly event was no better than last January. Could have been slightly better if the special MOJOVERSE arena was pegged at maybe 12M to get more shattered heart crystal shards that had a sucky 5* drop rate at 5% chance).

We are starting to see R3 6*s but clearly no content whatsoever that helps non whale spenders to have the slightest chance to get there (Abyss of Legends, Plat 4 AW, occasion overpriced T5C shards - Odin for less than 1/3rd of a random T5C)

Sad.

Why do you want one? So you can complain about the rewards and the **** pulls you get all the time?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Hahahah. So true so true..
  • LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    They announced a cavalier difficulty in an interview with DorkLessons.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    OP- give us harder content with more rewards
    OP after they release new content
    The difficulty is ridiculous for the rewards I pulled a dupe of my karnak
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

OP- give us harder content with more rewards
    OP after they release new content
    The difficulty is ridiculous for the rewards I pulled a dupe of my karnak

Also OP: These rewards don't equal the difficulty.
    Buff Cavalier rewards (after the first month of release).