**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A real solution to arena boting

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
Instead of banning these folks who will just keep doing it in another way take their technology and allow all of us to use an auto arena function as long as we are online you could even have it reset after 12 battles or so since that was once a form of detecting bots..this would also give the working man No excuse to complain about the gold shortage you could even make it available to only sigil users since nothing in the sigil really appeals to me at this point..these are just a few ideas.. But ya know what they say if you cant beat them maybe you should let all of us join them

Comments

• Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Lol, I thought it was another way to detect them, or like Ilac recommended a Two Form Authenticator, but I didn’t except that 🤣
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Putang76 said:

Lol, I thought it was another way to detect them, or like Ilac recommended a Two Form Authenticator, but I didn’t except that 🤣

That's what I thought when I read the title. To my surprise, that was farthest from the post.
  • Options
    Urkel2 said:

Instead of banning these folks who will just keep doing it in another way take their technology and allow all of us to use an auto arena function as long as we are online you could even have it reset after 12 battles or so since that was once a form of detecting bots..this would also give the working man No excuse to complain about the gold shortage you could even make it available to only sigil users since nothing in the sigil really appeals to me at this point..these are just a few ideas.. But ya know what they say if you cant beat them maybe you should let all of us join them

• Options
    Neotwism said:

Wow....so u want to get rewarded for doing nothing? Guess u aren't too proud of your account. Most players are proud of what THEY accomplish in the game and wouldn't want rewards for not doing anything.

Well ive been playing for a bit under a year and a half so there isn't much of a point in me going past the milestones in most arenas..if I had 50k units to refresh my roster for a 5 star arena I still wouldnt be able to earn a 5 Star.. That doesn't mean I'm not proud of my account because I am..i do not blame botting for my arena scores I just dont have ther roster and never will..that being said this idea was mainly just a way to make the sigil worth buying and give people who work a chance to take their life back and still have gold in game even if this was only for the basic 4 star arena it would be worth buying a sigil for and if it stopped at the last milestone it wouldnt effect the people who are actually grinding for the champs
  • Options
    @Urkel2 why do u say u will never have that kind of roster? It takes time but if u r active u will. I've been playing a few years and have over 100 5* champs and 20 6* right now. The longer u play the easier arena gets.

I personally think the brackets for arena are one thing that needs adjusted. Right now after 2 months players move to the veteran bracket. They can't compete with ppl that have been playing for years. Intermediate bracket should be 6 months to a year. That would give ppl starting out a better chance at acquiring champs even if they put a block on the 5* arena.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

@Urkel2 why do u say u will never have that kind of roster? It takes time but if u r active u will. I've been playing a few years and have over 100 5* champs and 20 6* right now. The longer u play the easier arena gets.

I personally think the brackets for arena are one thing that needs adjusted. Right now after 2 months players move to the veteran bracket. They can't compete with ppl that have been playing for years. Intermediate bracket should be 6 months to a year. That would give ppl starting out a better chance at acquiring champs even if they put a block on the 5* arena.

Well you are right on many points there and when I first learned of beginner brackes because kabam doesnt mention them in game I had to start over and even then with all the old players making new accounts who know what champs are good its still hard.. But I say I never will be able to compete with others in arena is because I can only rank 1 5 star 1 rank per week and they have 6 stars already so by the time I have enough 5 stars to even come close I still have to rank them and by that time the meta will have fully changed and what are currently 5 star death matches for me will be 6 star r3 death matches and since they can ger into alliances that run higher maps. Alot easier than I can due to all the competition in wars and the need for great defenders that I dont have yet they are getting even more glory and rewards to rank even more champs than me to gain even more points so what is now a 70 mil 5 star arena score to win all all too soon double or triple with the 6 stars.. I'm not as worried about getting the camps from arena tho I'm more about the milestone rewards
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Is your solution to crime to make all crime legal?
    They have been cracking down on the bots already after the Christmas event fiasco. Also how is it fair to anyone to open the game up to free botting it would make arena even more broken for those trying to get champs from it. This makes no sense whatsoever
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

You and @raffster should get together. Ya'll have some pretty terrible ideas.
  • Options
    Urkel2 said:

Have you ever hear of a period? It's what u put at the end of a sentence. It also makes your ideas easier to read. Maybe that's why it sounds like complete garbage.
  • Options
    Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 42
    The only way to solve the problem is to have all rewards including the designated champion preset in the milestones. This way you are not competing against cheaters and bots. If you hit the milestone and put in the work you get the champion/rewards.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Damn yeaterday I posted on some dudes thread it was the worst idea I’ve ever read

Well sir you just one upped him. Lol
  • Options

Damn yeaterday I posted on some dudes thread it was the worst idea I’ve ever read

I don't know, the person posting their login and passwords for 3 accounts they were trying to sell yesterday was still one of the worst. Lol
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    It would be a little frustrating but the could always ask a question every 10 fights or so. It could be an easy answer like there are 2 buttons to push. The question could be something like “ are you a bot” and make the buttons you push scrambled in a way,
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I don't know, the person posting their login and passwords for 3 accounts they were trying to sell yesterday was still one of the worst. Lol
    For real??? Lmfaooo Hahahaha I just died @Neotwism
  • Options

Neotwism said:

For real??? Lmfaooo Hahahaha I just died @Neotwism
    Yea I can't find it now but it was actually pretty funny.. He said something like feel to go in and look at them and message me if you want them.. And I posted something saying they were going to sell everything he had but 5 stars
  • Options
    Those pair of posts got deleted, as it should. Although first one took a while last night to be noticed.

Whatever happened to any “Guardian” people on Forum here, haven’t seen any labeled Guardian recently.
    Should have more ppl here that could have caught that a little quicker (although I don’t think Guardians can actually hide a post, just flag it quicker).
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I honestly do not care about botting in arena enough to make a fuss about it. I just ask that Kabam gives us another option on building battlechips because arena is incredibly boring and you can literally play it for 3 days straight for a goal.

My solution is that the sigil should give you battlechips and up the price or make dungeon rewards battlechips.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I refrain from any comment because it won't be pretty, I let the disagrees speak for themselves.