**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goals for 2020 on MCOC (Feel free to share yours as well)

Comments

• StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Complete and possibly explore all the endgame content
  • spoodermann1spoodermann1 Posts: 18
    I want to get uncollected before my two month anniversary (March 2)

I have three quests left
  • I achieved my goal which was to get cavalier.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    finish Ultron's Assault, r3 more of my 4*s, do Back Issue 2. get to 375 champions. (327 so far)
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    edited February 2020
    To complete act 5 and a variant and If I get that early enough 100% act 5. Also to get a 6*
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    I've already completed several of my 2020 goals:
    - Completion of Act 5
    - Gain Cavalier status
    - Complete a single run of a Variant
    - First (and second!) R5 5* Champion(s)

Remaining goals include:
    - Exploration of Act 5
    - More Variant Completions and possible Explorations
    - Further Improve roster
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Given I just got Uncollected last December, my goal was to get Cavalier by the end of November so I can have the best December deals and rewards.

Then I tried out 5.3 in January. Completed Act 5 by the 3rd week. Next thing I knew, I was demolishing the final Sentinel boss in 6.1 and promptly got Cavalier without spending a single unit. My r5 Corvus Glaive mostly carried me through all that.

Now my goal is just growing my roster horizontally and vertically, as well as simply enjoying the game. Cheers 🍻
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Finish V2 (1st chap 100% just the other 2)
    Completion of 6.2 (currently at 6.2.4 haven't bothered with it yet)
    6.3 Or V3 next
    Finish LOL (1 path done)
  • Hopefully to duplicate even just one of the 30 four star champs I have before I reach level 50 and I am at level 48 now!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Wanna 100% act 5 and hopefully become cavalier
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    My goal for 2020 is to spend more time helping others complete their goals. I am currently Cavalier and have yet to 100% 6.1. But time helps all I try to do a few lines a week. I am happy to hear this community is thriving well and if I can help in any way please feel free to call upon me
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Going to try get my first 5* rank 5
    Oh yeah and to awaken my 5* Aegon finally got sure
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    I'm going for Cavalier (currently stuck on Crossbones boss) as well as fully exploring variants 2, 3, and 4
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I just became Cavalier and I was already Elder's Bane, so my goals for 2020:
    • Initial Completion of V2
    • 100% exploration of V2 and
    • 100% exploration of V3
  • Do 6.2 initial run, explore v4, complete and explore variants 3 and 2. Complete and explore Labyrinth.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

I'm hoping this year to achieve Uncollected. I've taken my time as I was exploring Act 4. As of now I only need to full explore Quest 1,2, and complete/explore quest 6 (Maestro). Then from there working on getting Uncollected via completion of Act 5 Ch. 1 & 2. In addition, finishing RTTL and possibly exploring one of the four variants. These are a few goals.

Feel free to make suggestions/advice plus post your own goals for 2020.

What's ur current lvl bro?
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    mine would to go finish act 5 and move quickly to Cavalier
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Actually I achieved my major goal of becoming uncollected. Now completing act 5
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    - Cavalier
    - Exploration of Variant 1, 2, 3 & 4
    - Completion of Act 6
    - Exploration of LOL
    - Initial Completion of AOL
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I became uncollected last year, but I'd really want to get some nice synergy teams. I pulled a 4* Warlock, maxed him out and then dit the 4* basic arena to awaken him. For that reason, I ranked up my 4* rank 4 Magik. I have a 5* rank 2 Colossus I would like to rank up. But I have also a 4* rank 5 BWCV and a 5* rank 1 Aarkus and 4* rank 3 Mysterio. I am not sure which one to prioritise. I have a 4* rank 4 Vision AoU which I can use for both teams. So much choice, so little resources... Oh and I really want to rank 4 my 5* Domino on top of that.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

I already achieved my goal (to quit)

Really lol
  • Now my goal is to after 6.4 drops and i get a completion on that is to go back and 100% 6.1 and v2 and 3. Not doing v1 exploration for a while
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    100% LOL
    100% Act 6
    First clear of Abyss
    First R3 6*
    Pull a freaking 5* Domino or Hyperion.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I am trying to build up my 5* R4 roster so I can have 5 on AW-D, 3 on AW-O, 3 on AQ and 5 running through EQ/Story.... so enough solid Champs to help out my Alliance and do questing for myself. I have 8 5* R4 with 3 more I am keen on moving up once I secure the resources to do it (Omega Red, CAPIW and Prox. Midnight).
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I want to have Act 6 100% by end of the year. Already got 6.1 and 2 down and a completion on 3. Going 6.4 completion when it comes out

Provided I get 6.4 completion done, then I will finish exploring labyrinth. Only got 3 paths to go

Hopefully get an abyss initial clear but that will definitely come after Act 6 Exploration. Unless 6.4 is really really awful and I can’t explore it. But from the beta, that doesn’t seem to be the case

Oh, and pull a 5* Quake. But that’s not happening
  • Uncollected, and getting my first 6*. Also, completing road to labyrinth