**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 Star Bad Luck

2»

Comments

• Ebony Maw, Diablo, Psylocke, Super Iron Man, YellowJacket, IronPatriot, Cyclops
    Not exactly an all star, 5-star group, SMH
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

Anyone else here have the worst 5 Star Luck? My last 4 have been Black Panther (Classic), Magneto, MODOK and Karnak. Does anyone else have this same luck and feel like rage quitting? Sometimes I feel like you have to be a whale to get anything good.

Last pulls: Kamala Khan, Miles Morales, Venompool, Suoerior Iron Man, Symbiote Spider Man, vulture, ant man, annihilus double dupe, Hulkbuster, Yellowjacket, winter soldier, Mephisto, Ultron, Green Goblin. Oh, and also pulled 6 star storm.
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    well mine is hela 5 star.dupe,i was expecting new champs
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    Mine last 2 months pulls are; cyclops, kamala khan, cap marvel og, storm(twice), Hawkeye, hela, Superior iron man, the champion and not gonna use any resources on them
  • SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    I duped sentry recently, before that I got rocket the rat, before it was Kamala Khan.
    I got six star ghost in the mid of 5 star trashes. So all balance and yesrerday pulled Blade, which is good but not of my use anymore. Still balance.

You will get some good one soon.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    When it comes to pulling garbage 5* champs I’m a Jedi master at it and even better when pulling 6*

In my experience the good pull bad pull ratio is like 1 to 15
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    My last pulls were x_23( okie dookie) thent mordo(fine) and then antman
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I got Nebula, Red Hulk, Angela, Void, Hyperion, and Star-Lord. I am not uncollected and need someone who can get me there, nobody yet
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    My 1st batch of 5 stars were Iron Fist and Venompool who were not that exciting.

But my 2nd batch were Void and Archangel. So it balances out. I'm hoping my 5th won't reset my luck.
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    My first five stars were Ant-Man, Black Panther Civil War, Iron Man OG and Black Panther OG. Took awhile but now my top fives are all awakened Nick Fury, Magik, Doc Voodoo, Domino, Cap IW, Cage, Havok and Ghost.

After years of playing finally got my first 6 star... Loki. A few months later, I got my second - Juggernaut. It's starting all over again.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    Just because I got corvus from a basic 5* pull, got beast from featured, rogue from 5* Genesis dungeon crystal. I know now am in the daiblo's zone.
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 94

Just to make you feel better :smile:
    Sunspot was my last poll a couple of days ago
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I always enjoy reading comments on threads like this and seeing all the useful champs ppl think are trash.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Does pulling 5* Howard duck sig80 count as terrible luck? Sarcasm.. more likely.. but as they say you win some you lose some..

Sinedd92, you have decent 6* roster.. Ebony Maw, NC, The Champion, Annihilus are annoying defenders.. Morningstar, Carnage, Hood, Winter Soldier are pretty good champions as well.. Capt America WW2, Superior Ironman, and Juggernaut are ok I guess.. Rocket is a glass cannon, which can be great if you play him well
  • SziddSzidd Posts: 2
    i got a ronan, then a red goblin and then 2 classic captain americas in a row!