**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mandatory beta testing back???

Labam, this sucks and is unfair. This happened couple months ago, moderators confirmed some weird version of mandatory beta testing forced on some of us with no way out, no compensation, just tons of lag, to include during mid maych. Just goes to lag 2-3 second patches constantly mid match, same as last time this ridicoulous beta 68ack9b5v0yo.png
or whatever project came up. Trying to run map 6 and impossible when that silly extra loafing stuff lags out match, impossibe to fight like that.

Comments

• Options
    Moderator, anyone, need help, have to move in aq but can't when those dang loading things keep poppin up freezing fights, already killed on my aq guys, can't lose more over this silly loading junk
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Not all players had this screen, so I assumed that they released beta for some players, including me and some members of my alliance. It will be really good if any moderator gives us any information about this...
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    Hi Android users! 15.0 (CL#: 820750) will be launching soon! This is an Android only version that contains improvements on the method that Data and Content is delivered to your device. Initially, we are rolling it to 25% of our Android users but expect to roll it to all Android users in due time.

There are no additional changes or content additions in this release
    from the changelog thread
  • Options
    Thx, but don't think that's issue as I had exact same loading stuff happen 2 months ago when they said it was involuntary beta testing or somemething. Now it's back, jacked up my game then and timing is horrible now with aq6, I Ned those dang loading screens to stop now, can't fight when games freezes 2-3 seconds at a time every 4 or 5 seconds.
  • Options
    Hey @King_Cobra735, are you still experiencing this while you're playing the game? Also, if you have the chance, would you be able to tell me what device you're using, as well as what version of your OS your device was running at the time this was happening?
  • Options
    As of now, it's stopped, but had this exact issue couple months ago and was off and on for weeks and concerned it will happen again at bad time like yesterday when made me have to use extra potions and hurt alliance when I could move cause of lag on it. I filed custimer service issue and they confirmed they testing new version of game and unlucky me been randomly selected i.e. punished (extra lag, wasted potions, no compensation or feedback opportinity) and told me I just have to take it, which is ridicoulous. I'm not one on it talk so no clue what OS version of device means, but if it's the same, I use android.
  • Options
    I was a beta tester as well, no need for any more potions of revives at all, ever

But lets not let the truth get in the way of yet another request for compo from King Cobra!!
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    This new method sucks. Now I can't clean app data, because it will make the game download all data again, from zero. If I do this out of a wifi connection, I'm screwed.