**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Iceman Available Now?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
In the new X-Men Cavalier bundle it doesn’t say that Iceman is excluded from the 6 star pool, is that intentional or was it an oversight? Can I actually pull a six star iceman from this?
On a side note, the Crystal Crystal thing is the weirdest deal I’ve seen the game.

Comments

• Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    i was pretty confused by the wolverine description as well
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Pretty big question with implications. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

Unless he is available as a 6* in the pool...well people know how this plays out.
  • Options
    We NEED ANSWERS...

All those people rushing out to spend 50$ all due to seeing this typo... Yall need to address this before it gets out of hand.
  • Options
    Looks like, excluded...

4* Cyclops (red)
    5* Magneto (white), and Wolverine
    6* AA, Magik, Mags (white), Rogue, Wolverine, and X23.

Positioning of commas between champs and Star designations, as well as parenthesis identifying specific champ versions, just makes it harder to read.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

We NEED ANSWERS...

All those people rushing out to spend 50$ all due to seeing this typo... Yall need to address this before it gets out of hand.

No they don't.. it makes far more sense to have people spend a bunch for something which isn't there.. or maybe 6* iceman is being introduced in this crystal..
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    **** I thought we had a chance
  • Options
    BurroBurro Posts: 82
    So can we get an answer on 6* Iceman?
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I might consider picking it up after seeing that. Decided to peep out the forums to validate whether 6* iceman is in the contest in these crystals or nah.
  • Options
    DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Has anyone bought it? Was 6* Iceman in the Reel?
  • Options
    lm2lm2 Posts: 24
    Appears to be no 6* Iceman, per support:

----------------
    Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for reaching out to us at Kabam support in regards to Cavalier X-Men Crystal.

In this case, be guided that 6-Star Iceman should be listed in the "not included" section, since 6-Star Iceman doesn't exist in the game yet. Also, be informed that we're looking to update the drop rate information of Cavalier X-Men Crystal as soon as possible.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this has caused.
    ----------------
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i am just glad magneto marvel now excluded.. hope he doesnt make it to tmrw's featured 6*
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If 6* Iceman had been added into the game don't u think we would have gotten a message about it like they always do when a new champ is added. They would want to promote that to increase sales. It's not like they would keep it a secret. Ppl saying they got it just for a chance at him aren't being honest with themselves. I bet they didn't even notice till after the fact.
  • Options
    Skittles09Skittles09 Posts: 6
    so careless, they only care about the money
  • Options
    Skittles09Skittles09 Posts: 6
    Neotwism said:

If 6* Iceman had been added into the game don't u think we would have gotten a message about it like they always do when a new champ is added. They would want to promote that to increase sales. It's not like they would keep it a secret. Ppl saying they got it just for a chance at him aren't being honest with themselves. I bet they didn't even notice till after the fact.

everything you said is true. I didn't notice but i also didn't buy it. BUT it's also extremely careless of them to not put out accurate information so that's on them and I think they'd have to concede on any complaints they get and issue refunds.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    I got the first $49.99.. got two 5*, Gambit (yay, sarcasm) and Magik (max sig crystal), one 4* Namor, two 3* X23 and Havok.. Was it worth it, maybe... I’m 500shards off from my 10th 6*.
  • Options
    jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

to be fair, they added Black bolt as a 5* to the dungeon crystal without an announcement/message.