**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

God Tier 6*s

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
@Kabam Miike kabam previously had a poll so we could vote on updating the abilities of certain champs who the community as a whole believed were less than desirable. Two of the champs in that poll which were among the most mentioned “meme” champs were KK and IP. Why would those two undesirable champs who are clearly in need of an update be added to the 6* pool? It seems like an insult to the players.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Other champs were in the first poll like agent venom and iron package
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I'm sure it was an autocorrect; but I love it.

He'll always be 'Iron Package' to me, now...
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

I'm sure it was an autocorrect; but I love it.

He'll always be 'Iron Package' to me, now...
    Katy Candy made a video on why Iron Package needed buffed during the first vote. The name has just stuck since then.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    It’s always been that way
    Some say there’s no such thing a God Tier
    Well whatever’s
    Champs they are useful and help u progress
    That’s what we are all looking for and spinning for.
    So Kabam will always put a few progressive champs/god tiers or whatever you call them and mix them with useless meh tier champs/arena champs.
    Basically it’s called gambling, one of the best business models of all time, and Kabam is a business first,and 6 stars are precious and few, look at anyone rosters, if they just handed u the best champs, u wouldn’t play/gamble anymore 🤙

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Of the 23 6*s that I have, only 2 are useful (CAIW and Warlock) and 6 are on defense. The rest are absolute trash I wish I could sell for end game rank up resources.

I can totally not have any problem if the worst 6* you can pull will be someone like Angela, Heimdall, or even Hela. Those champs that can be useful on a per situation basis. At least they can be used for some content and for their synergies. But to put absolutely worthless trash champs in the 6* pool just shows the tendency of Kabam corporate to protect their bottomline at all costs. Obviously the more chances of trash champs you can pull means the more you're gonna likely have to spend to get that semi-useful 6*.

There's no other logical explanation why a champ like Hulkbuster, DP, Falcon, Cyclops, insert your MEME trash champ are there in the 6* pool.

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

there no such thing as "god iter" they do not exist.

I missed you. How do u feel about 6* Joe Fixit finally being added? (Not trying to sass, genuinely asking cause I feel like you’ve been waiting for a while)
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I dont see the point in putting these useless champions in the featured pool when its asking for 5k extra shards.Especially in the 6 star crystals considering how long it takes to grind 6 star shards in the first place. The extra 5k shards should guarantee you at least a decent champion with a chance at something gamechanging. Ill just take my chances in the basic. IP is most certainly not worth the extra 5k im certain of that.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★

I missed you. How do u feel about 6* Joe Fixit finally being added? (Not trying to sass, genuinely asking cause I feel like you’ve been waiting for a while)
    I didn't know he was finally being added so I'm happy and be even more when i get him.
  • Todd238Todd238 Posts: 4
    I think beast and iron Patriot deserves this
  • Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83

Most ridiculous comment of the year so far. To say you should be equally happy to get a champ like Falcon vs a champ like Colossus or Longshot is like you don't grasp objective reality.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★

Hmmmmm... I suppose you've been able to clear Labyrinth of Legends with a 3* L1 unduped Hulkbuster instead of an R3 6* Aegon?

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

The mere chance of pulling a 6-star Iron Patriot will keep me from buying the FC this round. That would be the worst.

One could make a convincing argument that my fresh new 6 star Falcon is the worst. Some days I really hate that I keep playing this stupid game when the lows are so low and the highs are just OK.