**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 Spiderman stealth suit

I liked him and his play style very much. Great damage output and also useful for power control and against unstoppable situations. I am thinking of takin him to r5. Will I be dissapointed eventually If I take him to r5? Or should I r5 more known heroes like domino void omega etc. I will appreciate for your help.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Is he your first R5?
    What content are you looking to complete with your shiny new R5?

With regards to your other choices - are they awakened and do you have relevant synergies?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s definitely a solid pick, hard hitter in general fights and has that price of utility that keeps him relevant late on, he’s definitely a great pick imo, the main issue is how flimsy he is, so you have to be good at parry and intercept or you’ll end up using tons of potions on him
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    I am thinking of using him against 6.2.6 champion and high tier aw. These are my top champs.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am looking at him as a potential abyss champ. since 6.4 is such a dud. I have him at R3 but after taking Nick up to R5 when I get items back from selling cull I think stealth will go up
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    He's pretty amazing, adaptable and does amazing damage as my second 5*R5. I think he's amazing and I'm totally happy with having taken him to R5.

On the other hand, I didn't have the choice of a 5* Awakened Aegon; who appears to be the king of the Abyss.

It's entirely your call, of course, but if that's on your agenda, I'd seriously think of going with Aegon.

You can always use Thing to manage Unstoppable opponents...
  • Ocs06 said:

I am thinking of using him against 6.2.6 champion and high tier aw. These are my top champs.

Yea I watched a guy one shot the 6.2.6 The Champion Boss(Using Stealth Suit Spider-Man)! IMO I would r5 him. All a round a pretty solid champ.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I have him r5. He's really fun, if a bit complicated. I use him in war attack pretty often just don't forget to select the correct pre-fight ability! Can't tell you how often I hit fight vs Thing and immediately realize that I didn't select web foam and am in for a bad time.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Menkent said:

I have him r5. He's really fun, if a bit complicated. I use him in war attack pretty often just don't forget to select the correct pre-fight ability! Can't tell you how often I hit fight vs Thing and immediately realize that I didn't select web foam and am in for a bad time.

Lol. Yeah forgetting to select a pre fight ability sucks. Done that more than I care to admit.

I like Stealthy quite a bit. I have him as a R2 6 star and he gets lots of use. He doesn't take a hit well at all though but that evade has saved me several times. Everyone has different thoughts about rank ups. He's a solid choice but it depends on what your roster needs. Aegon is definitely king of the long fights/events. I've slowly starting using Nick Fury more often for war over Stealthy but he has weakness too. I don't think you'll be sorry ranking him up but there's always others needing it too. Good luck.