**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we finally ready to have a conversation about Black Widow? haha

This running 3% joke is all fun and games until you get to Variant content and she evades and wrecks your best champion. Haha I'm not even saying turn down her evade. I'm saying properly label it for what it is............30% evade.

I joke, I joke but seriously I think its more of a strong 7-14% chance to evade. My stark Spiderman with 3% evade never evades anything. With the special attack assisted evade is when he will move his butt but that's it. But he shares the same 3% evade as Black Widow in his description. Has anyone else ever compared the two? Is my Sparky broken?

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Well think about it. It’s 3% chance to evade per hit, so it’s a 15% chance per 5 hit combo essentially. And with how RNG works in this game, 15% is massive.

And Starky evades all the time above 50% for me. Worse than black widow most of the time
  • Agent_GhostAgent_Ghost Posts: 40

It depends on where she is in game. If she is one of the boss in the women’s boss rush this month, the 3% will behave like 20%. If I’m arena, 3% is 3%

yea I think you're right.
  • Isn’t this the THIRD thread about BW and her 3% Evade chance the last couple days ???
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Each hit you throw should have a 97% chance to land. If you think that 3% chance means you should be missing every 5th hit of a combo then you need a math class and common sense. Gullibility is not something you want to display.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

This running 3% joke is all fun and games until you get to Variant content and she evades and wrecks your best champion. Haha I'm not even saying turn down her evade. I'm saying properly label it for what it is............30% evade.

I joke, I joke but seriously I think its more of a strong 7-14% chance to evade. My stark Spiderman with 3% evade never evades anything. With the special attack assisted evade is when he will move his butt but that's it. But he shares the same 3% evade as Black Widow in his description. Has anyone else ever compared the two? Is my Sparky broken?

When I fight with sparky, he never evades except for specials but it seems when im fighting sparky, he always evades LOL
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    How many times do you get hit when fighting? How many times do you hit them? If you hit your opponent 10 times more, there will be about 10 times more evades. People rarely see black widow being used, but it’s the same. No illusion. Neither ever evades me, but I get lucky with evading incoming attacks.Its possible to have 100 hits to be evades in a row, then the next 100 hits not evades.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Or they can apply same rng to crystals
  • Hey guys, we've previously addressed this topic HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.