**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48 β˜…

It's a good news that Kabam is open for a change in rewards, but some cosmething change won't make this content worth doing.

For Completion:

1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal
    1x 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal

For Exploration:

1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal or Selector
    1x 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal or Generic

That's the bare minimum every player deserves for the content of that magnitude.

I agree πŸ’―
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107 β˜…

It's a good news that Kabam is open for a change in rewards, but some cosmething change won't make this content worth doing.

For Completion:

For Exploration:

That's the bare minimum every player deserves for the content of that magnitude.

I agree πŸ’―
    I agree as well. I would include 6* shards for exploration cause right now it has none.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…

For Completion:

For Exploration:

Kabam Miike already stated that the T5CC and 6 star AG wont be changing
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 β˜…β˜…
    ScottLang said:

Basic 4* gem for act 4 basic 5* gem for act 5 so going off these rewards where the hell does a random gem come from in act 6 this is where the let down comes in and if the grandmaster fight ends up nearly as bad as champion in 6.2 then this is absolutely ridiculous β€œoh god guys cant have players have a sig 1 6* of their choosing might break the game but the whales thats fine cause they buy their dupes” gtfo where is the logic man

...and that generic awakening gem will not help those Whales, since they already have max Sig 6* champions
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

For Completion:

For Exploration:

They can say what they want but I agree, anything short of what was listed will not change the feelings towards this
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    WillieB said:

Very happy to hear they are going to buff the rewards, but as others have said, if the T5CC and 6* awakening gem isn't addressed, it won't matter what they buff.

Yeah, they can add 100k 6* shards, 500 t5b and t2a, but without t5cc and 6* ag improvements they’ll all become relatively irrelevant soon
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ebony_Naw said:

WillieB said:

Very happy to hear they are going to buff the rewards, but as others have said, if the T5CC and 6* awakening gem isn't addressed, it won't matter what they buff.

I agree. I'm FTP. I've spent over 10k units on cavalier crystals without a single 6*. I've opened 21 6* crystals and don't have one I want to rank. Maybe I finally pull one in the next few months. 100%ing act 6 for a gem and a cat I might not be able to use for another year isn't very appealing. Meanwhile the trash in the 6* crystal keeps growing.
    Pretty sure that's the opposite of what the person you responded to was saying lol
    That was on topic. He was agreeing with the OP.
    Lvernon15 said:

WillieB said:

Yeah, they can add 100k 6* shards, 500 t5b and t2a, but without t5cc and 6* ag improvements they’ll all become relatively irrelevant soon
    Most people are playing 6.4 for t5b or t2a. Maybe to some degree t2a. If the 6* materials are not enticing, it doesn’t matter what 5* rank up materials are.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ebony_Naw said:

WillieB said:

I agree. I'm FTP. I've spent over 10k units on cavalier crystals without a single 6*. I've opened 21 6* crystals and don't have one I want to rank. Maybe I finally pull one in the next few months. 100%ing act 6 for a gem and a cat I might not be able to use for another year isn't very appealing. Meanwhile the trash in the 6* crystal keeps growing.
    Pretty sure that's the opposite of what the person you responded to was saying lol
    You might want to read it again...
  • MrPerfect666MrPerfect666 Posts: 12 β˜…

For Completion:

For Exploration:

Well, I hope they change their mind again. We'll find out in a few hours.

If the main rewards remain as they are now, any change will not matter at all.

Kabam, this is your chance to properly reward players for their great effort, don't waste it!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Any guesses on the updated rewards we'll receive before the news hits?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

+10k 6* shards when 100% act 6
    edited March 2020
    Seraphion said:

+10k 6* shards when 100% act 6
    I made my prediction earlier.
    I think it will be 25 6 star sig stones non generic.
    1 6 star r2 gem non generic
    20k 6 star shards.

Obviously I don't think that is enough because I want a full t5cc Class selector and a generic 6 star awakening gem as well.
    I think it will just be more 6* shards and replace the 5* rankup from exploration to 6*. I hope I am wrong because it would not actually address the concerns but that is what I am guessing
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Any updates?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Any updates?

Do you see any updates posted? Lol it's only 10:30am in vancouver.. have patience young one..
  • CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Any updates?

We are all excited but nothing yet lol.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 β˜…β˜…β˜…

For Completion:

For Exploration:

I'd also say replace those 5* stones with 6* ones but I'm not even hopeful for what you suggested, although, it seems completely reasonable
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…
    NinjAlan said:

For Completion:

For Exploration:

I'd also say replace those 5* stones with 6* ones but I'm not even hopeful for what you suggested, although, it seems completely reasonable
    Why? Act 6 all quests gave you 5* sigs for completing every part of a chapter so why should they change that for 6.4? Yes they should give us 6* sig stones for 100% of act 6 but getting 6* sigs from doing 6.4.1 or 6.4.2 in stead of 5* sigs isn’t meant to happen
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Das_gi said:

NinjAlan said:

For Completion:

For Exploration:

Why? Act 6 all quests gave you 5* sigs for completing every part of a chapter so why should they change that for 6.4? Yes they should give us 6* sig stones for 100% of act 6 but getting 6* sigs from doing 6.4.1 or 6.4.2 in stead of 5* sigs isn’t meant to happen
    I agree with the 100% reward of sig stones, sorry wasn't specific enough
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 283 β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    Usually they release a game update 1-2 days before a new EQ cycle starts (March 4th). Since these rewards are permanent content, and have to be decided and implemented prior to release, I wonder if we'll see the release date impacted as they decide on new rewards internally.
    Cyporg said:

Usually they release a game update 1-2 days before a new EQ cycle starts (March 4th). Since these rewards are permanent content, and have to be decided and implemented prior to release, I wonder if we'll see the release date impacted as they decide on new rewards internally.

I would certainly wait 3 months longer if they add a t5cc selector and 6 star awakening gem for 100% completion.
    I'm waiting on the announcement that the rewards change will actually drop tomorrow though. An update for today would be much appreciated but they must be having a conflict internally due to the time it has taken already.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey all,

Still waiting on the final new Rewards. Still hoping to get them out for you today, but it might be tomorrow at this time. Will keep you updated.

No worries, take your time! We don't want you guys to rush it
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey all,

Still waiting on the final new Rewards. Still hoping to get them out for you today, but it might be tomorrow at this time. Will keep you updated.

No worries, take your time! We don't want you guys to rush it
    Yea.. no rush.. you could probably just wait till the 11th of March to let us know what the rewards will be :)