**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

this is not a free forum. why did you delete my post. I offer a solution

hello kabam. ı banned today. ı was using in the arena trick. why ı was using bot. think kabam. because ı am living in turkey. minumum wage is 350 dolars.kabam sells 3000 credits for $ 100. how do i buy these credits.I also work 10 hours a day and i have family. so i dont play arena. kabam punişhing palyers. because this is not the solution. under these conditions, players will use cheat again. kabam. you look for another solution. you. Get the location information of each player. then rearrange the loan prices for sessions opened in a country for two months. Or you give more credits in the arena according to your title. change system. it's not the only culprit games.You are a crime kabam. You have to come up with another solution. otherwise many Turkish players will have to stop playing the game

Comments

This discussion has been closed.