**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Is the fault of ally when you banned people like 25 people are suffering Because of 5

ahsan73ahsan73 Posts: 25
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
i got up and open line chat and what i see 5 members are banned. its so much difficult to find players to maintain the ally. when we hire people we don't know they are using bots , third party sites and anything. Tell us KABAM what we do we are on war and people are banned. i don't care they banned or not i just care what i do for my ally. you know what you guys put a ----- tag that this peron is fraud or this person is loyal so when ally hire someone they know who is who

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I'd suggest spending time looking for new alliance members instead of wasting time posting on the forum.

That idea couldn't work. Kabam doesn't know if a person decides to start cheating tomorrow. If they tagged players then alliances would complain that a person tagged as "honest" shouldn't be banned even if they were caught cheating. Why would kabam even label someone as not honest and not simply ban them? See how this idea couldn't work even though it may sound nice.
  • ahsan73ahsan73 Posts: 25
    i taunt them bro if didn't know who is who i could we know. The point is what is the reason to banned when the war season is on. what is the fault of other people
  • Hi ahsan73,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans
This discussion has been closed.