**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.3 Acid Wash Mysterio. What the hell do you do?

ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So what is the actual solution to this guy if you dont have King Groot or Man Thing? Like what do you actually do here?! Apart from unit man.

What is the best way to deal with it? I finished everything else 100% in 6.3 apart from this path, I don't wanna drop 2k units on it but i dont see the other way around it.

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Nah but actually I need help too
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I used guilotene 2099 r5 and like 2-3 revives
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Man-Thing or over 700 combo. Even King groot is not a good option. He permanently armor breaks but he poisons with L2 but unfortunately when he finish his L2 , u had only 2 or 3 second poison on mysterio, in that time u can't deal that much of a damage.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I used G2099 to solo it, you don’t need any of her specials so just keep evading those easy sp2’s of him. Okay took me about 215 hits (started with her at 100 combo from previous fight) but got the solo on him. It’s a long fight but it’s way easier than can’t stop won’t stop in 6.3.1
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    There's videos of people using one of the 6.3 boosts and one-shotting him with corvus. (Not sure which)

I've also heard aegon can muster through it with a few revives.

I haven't attempted it yet so I don't have personal experience to add.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Used capiw with suicides wasn't too bad
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Well ... Howard the Duck can do it as well.

Not that he is a good option, but still
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★

There's videos of people using one of the 6.3 boosts and one-shotting him with corvus. (Not sure which)

I believe that was before they "fixed" the boost.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Androggs said:

Used capiw with suicides wasn't too bad

Out of all the mentions this is the only one i have available. I'm guessing you just went for the L3? How many revives approximately?
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Couple revives. Also, had a cosmic on the team for armor break. Only sp3s.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I know Proxima can do it pretty well. That’s going to be my strategy when I hate myself enough to begin exploring 6.3
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Hyperion did it for me long fight but he did the job
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    I will probably use aegon for him
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Blade trinity and time. Can be a solo, I slipped up twice and got tagged by random heavies. Hard to see his tell when he throws it while he pops out of his L2 illusions.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I tried using an R3 King Groot and boosted to the teeth and still couldn't do it, ended up fighting him with his 90% node and chipped away 2-3% each time.

Seen a proxima one shot on youtube though she could be a good option but yeah a horrific fight regardless
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Used r4 manthing with one revive.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    There is a boost (or Carina’s scroll, whichever name you prefer) that allows you to armor break on mediums. so just use that with a poison champ. The scroll can be found on the same quest, path with goldpool as final fight.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    @Deli it says spider verse hero.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    @GodslayerBlayne that is a boost for cosmic champs only and the only cosmic champ that can poison in king groot, hence why they already discussed him
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    I have a 6 * King Groot but it was a horrible fight, after a couple of revives i used Cap IW and it wasn't too bad. If you can keep up your focus and don't fail to parry it is managable, pretty long tho. If I knew before i wouldn't even bring King Groot. But yeah, definitely one of the worst fights in 6.3
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are 4 main options:
    Best is man thing, easy access to armour break and poison, pretty self explanatory
    You can also use king groot, get a permanent armour break up then get poison from the l2
    G2099 can also work, you’re fighting a 3 million health mysterio with her, but she has the damage to get through, proxima works in a similar way to guilly, has the damage potential to get though with 90% less attack
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    @Das_gi ah, my apologies, i overlooked it.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Has anyone tried SL? I just thought of him, if it's a 3mil fight why not just ramp up the dmg with him.