**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• MrPerfect666MrPerfect666 Posts: 12
    I'm sorry, but the rewards are still not what they could and should be for such content. Kabam has only added less valuable items indicated by players. No T5CC and 6 Star Awakening Gem for Completion is a big disappointment.

I do not understand the satisfaction of these changes.

Nexus Crystal? Do you really think you will be able to choose between Ghost and Corvus? 6 Star Rank Up Gem? T5B and T2A are now easier to get in the game than ever before, you all realize that?

If you ask for small things and are happy with small things, you will always get only small things.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Looks like a massive step in the right direction to me, appreciate that you’ve clearly listened to feedback.

Would have liked an AG on completion but you can’t have everything.

Nexus looks cool, never had one of them!

The 25% T5CC selector will increase in value the deeper into the game we go. As it stands there’s only Act 6 and P4+ AW as sources of T5CC and I dare say that that’s going to improve over the year. So for me it’s not going to complete any catalyst but I should think that 12 months down the line players coming through Act 6 will actually be pushed over the edge of their first rank up.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

I'm sorry, but the rewards are still not what they could and should be for such content. Kabam has only added less valuable items indicated by players. No T5CC and 6 Star Awakening Gem for Completion is a big disappointment.

I do not understand the satisfaction of these changes.

Nexus Crystal? Do you really think you will be able to choose between Ghost and Corvus? 6 Star Rank Up Gem? T5B and T2A are now easier to get in the game than ever before, you all realize that?

If you ask for small things and are happy with small things, you will always get only small things.

I bought 3 Nexus Crystals last time there were in deals and got Corvus, Fury, and Cull
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Any thoughts of increasing tier 2 alpha storage with over 40 coming ? That's alot we are getting (no complaints) just wouldn't want it to expire when waiting for other resources.
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Cyporg said:

Question about the 6* Nexus crystal. If we save it until the basic pool is updated (after featured crystal expires) does it update to the new basic pool? Thanks

Dont think so, the pool in the crystals is closed once is formed, so waiting for some additions in the general pool wont affect the pool in that crystal
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Awesome update to the rewards, Great Job Kabam team & love the 6* Rank 1-2 gem :love:
    Thanks a ton
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Zibiit
    and team
    :smile::smiley::kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    My biggest gripes with the rewards still are
    -having to use a t5cc selector at completion before opening any 6* shards etc seems counter intuitive
    -not a single 6* sig stone seems laughable
    -only 1 awakening gem in all of act 6 is severely underwhelming
    -the rewards are significantly less than abyss despite the increase in cost, roster demand, and time investment
  • BudheshBudhesh Posts: 1
    Awsom rewards
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Any chance we get an inventory increase? And, like many have said there should be a way for us to not have to select the 25% t5cc if we don’t want to. Kinda pointless if you have to make a premature decision.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

TheKiryu said:

@Kabam Miike

Minor change that would have Massive Impact.

Is it possible T5cc 25% selector gets sent in mail to players upon completing act 6?

That way players would not be forced to make uneducated gamble and be left in mercy of rng.

Simply let us claim that selector within X amount of days. That would give us time to explore, open rest of the rewards, see where we stand and choose the optimal class.

Doesnt change what you give as rewards at all but could change account progression for so many , imply by putting us in control of the timing the rewards are distributed.

Hope you consider it!

This is why I asked the question. I don't think it should even be limited to a number of days. Having to select right away actually creates a disincentive for me to do an initial run of 6.4. As someone who doesn't buy the t5cc offers or finish at the top of AW, there are many classes for which I have a smattering of t5cc, but no for sure answer. Where the rewards for 100% of each Act is 25% of a random t5cc, it does not make much sense to require someone to select a class until after they have fully explored 6.4 (where we get 25% of another random class).

Just to make myself even more unpopular, it would actually be better to have the selector the reward for 100% of Act 6.4 and the random 25% as the reward for initial completion.

Having those selectors in nexus-like crystals with 6 fixed classes as options would've solve all of those issues
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    After thinking about the t5cc selector a bit more on my way to work, I think this was likely done intentionally. My guess is that the unit offer that will pop up for initial completion of 6.4 will also include a t5cc class selector (either 25% or 50%), thus trying to tempt players into dropping the units immediately following competion.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

After thinking about the t5cc selector a bit more on my way to work, I think this was likely done intentionally. My guess is that the unit offer that will pop up for initial completion of 6.4 will also include a t5cc class selector (either 25% or 50%), thus trying to tempt players into dropping the units immediately following competion.

I said this from the very beginning and most people will likely buy the offer so win win for Kabam and us ultimately. I just won't be getting the offer because I used my extra income to 100% 6.2.6 which was a nightmare for me.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

Who cares what a single person thinks. The issue here is that the majority of the player base myself included seem to think these rewards are terrible.

The Act progression makes no sense.

Act 4 you could 5/50 a champ of your choosing with full exploration.
    Act 5 you could R5 a champ of your choosing with full exploration AND you also got some AG's along the way.
    Act 6 you MIGHT be able to R3 a champ that you DIDN'T choose. Also only a random AG for full exploration is being viewed pretty negatively.

Taking away the players ability to rank a champ of their choosing for finishing an entire act is what appears to be the biggest miss here. The "sense of accomplishment" isn't there when you are given RNG rewards. You could sit on a T5CC and/or a random AG for quite a while with no viable rank up options. Not really satisfying if you ask me.

Say what you want about players that are holding out for God tiers for too long but nobody is ranking or awakening Magneto, Beast, DPX if they have mutant materials for example.

Proposed changes which just about EVERYBODY is agreeing on:
    Change the random AG to a generic for full exploration
    Add a random AG for Act completion
    Add some domination of T5CC for Act completion. Getting zero is pretty heartless.
    Add more 6* shards at least enough where you can get 3 for completion and another 3 (or more) for exploration. Whether you think the meta isn't 6* yet you can't possible believe that considering you made 6* gates for 6.2....Taking a month to spin a 6* for people at the end game is kind of ridiculous.

They make sense for where the game is at now. Taking a 6* to R3 has only just been introduced. For that matter, a 6* AG is as rare as it gets in the game. Even more rare than T5CC. An R3 6* is proportionately higher than a Max 5*. Which is why it's being paced appropriately. Otherwise, the rest of the game won't catch up to the shift. As for Generic Gems, people would always prefer those over random. You just can't put the cart before the horse.

And yet they dramatically increased the rewards. Wrong again.
    They made sense to me. They increased them because people wanted it. They compromised. That was their choice. It doesn't mean what I said was wrong. It means they took the feedback into account. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and call it an admission they screwed up.
    LOL you can't admit you were wrong. You found that the rewards were scaled properly. Kabam doesn't often backtrack regardless of complaints. The fact is that they agreed that the rewards were lacking...not scaled properly. It does mean that you were wrong, and apparently continue to be so. They are able to be persuaded by feedback that they got it wrong. You should try that sometime. I don't mean that ugly, but I do think you have a hard time with that and it is part of Wisdom. Cheers.
    I'd like to know why people are so hung up on me being right or wrong. Even after people got more Rewards, y'all are still pressing it. I mean what I said originally. I still meant what I said. The Rewards would have been scaled and appropriate. What we have is a case of people asking for more and getting it. That's about it. Which isn't new here. People want more on a constant basis. They listened and added more. I'm happy for everyone. If I didn't believe what I said, I wouldn't have said it. The majority of what I commented on specifically was the Generic Gem being rare, and that didn't happen so clearly I wasn't that wrong. Just be glad and move on from my opinion. Lord have mercy.
    Lol. Translation:
    Stop pointing out how blatantly, dead wrong I was (again) while arguing something I have no knowledge of or experience with (per usual). I shouldn't be held accountable for something I said a couple days ago. Let's just forget it happened and move on.
    His opinion wrong as it may have been had no impact on what happened. People going through days old comments just to find what he said is ridiculous though, and it interrupts the flow of the conversation that actually matters which is the rewards.
    You don't get to shove your opinion on people for 7 pages of thread comments, be 100% wrong and then ask people just to forget about it and move. Take off the cape sir, it doesn't look good on you.

I think the generic rank 1-2 6 star gems did it for me. I have 4 classes out of 6 that I have available for r3 6 stars and with me opening at least 3-4 6 stars crystals (including the nexus) between now and completion I would have to be pretty unlucky to get a an awakening gem in a class that I won't have a descent r3 6 star option for. So I will no longer put up a fight but the rewards could be a bit better overall. So I feel this was a compromise overall.
    Who says you can’t just do that? That’s literally what forums are for is for you to say your opinion, not so that it has to be right and if it isn’t you have to apologize. The hell is that? All I’m saying is for those of us who are here for information and well thought out arguments and opinions on the rewards, like the second part of your message, it is very annoying for every other post to be demanding an apology from the forums most popular troll, it’s never going to happen.
  • cityofenochcityofenoch Posts: 45
    @Kabam Miike gonna keep messaging daily until someone responds about the t5 25% selector. It should be mailed to us separately or handled in a manner that we can use it AFTER completing all of act 6 100%. Otherwise it is almost the same as a random t5cc because you won't know what the final t5cc 25% frag is until after, nor what the t5cc crystal yields. I believe, based on all other comments regarding this, that this is a very reasonable request that will further serve the community.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    TheKiryu said:

@Kabam Miike

Minor change that would have Massive Impact.

Is it possible T5cc 25% selector gets sent in mail to players upon completing act 6?

That way players would not be forced to make uneducated gamble and be left in mercy of rng.

Simply let us claim that selector within X amount of days. That would give us time to explore, open rest of the rewards, see where we stand and choose the optimal class.

Doesnt change what you give as rewards at all but could change account progression for so many , imply by putting us in control of the timing the rewards are distributed.

Hope you consider it!

I think this is an excellent suggestion, and something that's definitely worth considering. A very small change, but one that could go a long way for so many players.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure I follow the argument though. Considering T5CC is the most rare Cat, wouldn't you already be aware of what you want?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

I'm not sure I follow the argument though. Considering T5CC is the most rare Cat, wouldn't you already be aware of what you want?

With us nit being able to open the 6* shards first we will just be guessing what we want. It makes more sense to open the 6* first then choose what t5cc you want. And not everyone has a class in mind as they may have no r3 candidates before opening all the 6* we get.
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited March 2020
    The rewards are better, but unfortunately still a disappointment overall. After 100% up to 6.3, I will be getting to 6.4 after I finish 100% the Abyss. Still nothing in these rewards that have me excited to finish this content. I do appreciate the effort of trying to do better, but this is about 40% of what needed to be done. I still won't be able to rank 3 who I want to after exploration. One random 6* awakening gem for all of Act 6 is just not good enough, I'm sorry. I was in the 6.4 beta and know how difficult 6.4 is going to be, the rewards still don't match up.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

They are concerned that after 100% they get the catalyst they wanted then making the t5cc shard selector amount “useless”. I don’t agree with the arguments either.
    H3t3r said:

With us nit being able to open the 6* shards first we will just be guessing what we want. It makes more sense to open the 6* first then choose what t5cc you want. And not everyone has a class in mind as they may have no r3 candidates before opening all the 6* we get.
    For me, it would be whatever one is closest to being formed if I wasn't waiting to R3.

H3t3r said:

For me, it would be whatever one is closest to being formed if I wasn't waiting to R3.
    If I did that, it would result in me having a T5CC of the class of champion that I don't have any awakened champs as well as the class that I have only trash champions. So I would either have to get extremely lucky with my 6* pulls (LMFAO) or sit on it for a LONG time.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

I didn't even think about the 6* issue. This needs some kind of tweak.
    Even with the changes it's still just a little more random stuff, besides 25% we can choose after completion. Nothing has been done to address our original complaints about not being able to rank up the champ we want to after exploring all of Act 6 as we were able to do after all previous chapter exploration.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Even though the improvement to the rank up gem are nice (used to be for 5-star to rank 5, now it for 6-star to rank 2), I would still kinda prefer that at least one gem for a 5-star to be included in the rewards.

I have good 5-star's, not 6-star's. That's still something that takes it's time and may not even award nothing relevant to the roster
    WillieB said:

H3t3r said:

If I did that, it would result in me having a T5CC of the class of champion that I don't have any awakened champs as well as the class that I have only trash champions. So I would either have to get extremely lucky with my 6* pulls (LMFAO) or sit on it for a LONG time.
    If you're not sitting on at least one you want to take up by the time you get to the Selector, it's up in the air either way. Then you're just sitting on it in your Inventory, and I don't think that's a goal they want for T5CCs at this time. Just my opinion of course. Still, I don't know too many people who don't know what they're going for when it comes to the highest Rank-Ups.