**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

February Legends Run Times

Comments

• Options
    KushmakerKushmaker Posts: 11
    Wow I don’t stand a chance against you all 😔
  • Options
    cansenel95cansenel95 Posts: 28
    Kushmaker said:

Wow I don’t stand a chance against you all 😔

Cut off is closed 2 days ago, now we will wait for the list probably on March 6th
  • Options
    Less than 1 week left to see the leaderboard !!!!!
  • Options
    EjraEjra Posts: 5

Less than 1 week left to see the leaderboard !!!!!

Been patiently waiting as well.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I never understood why people would buy the latest iphone every year just for an MCOC legends title LOL
  • Options

I never understood why people would buy the latest iphone every year just for an MCOC legends title LOL

I’ve never thought that when buying a new iPhone, I always bought a new iPhone when my previous phone is broken
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I reckon they should take every one who has a legend title out of the legend run leaderboard
  • Options
    Results are coming this Friday !!!
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109

I reckon they should take every one who has a legend title out of the legend run leaderboard

There is an actual Legends Leaderboard, but I don't think it means what you think it means. (Click the trophy icon on the homescreen and dig through those menus.) It shows the running tally of Legends points earned by summoners across all previous monthly EQs and other special events. It is what Kabam uses to encourage repeat participants in Legends runs, which is the opposite of what you're asking for.

For the record, I think the Legends Leaderboard is silly, and I have no interest in attempting to earn the title more than once.
  • Options

McMorli said:

ΜιKE said:

what was your time? i had 2.55 with the iphone 11 pro max

3:06 ... i used 2x Proxima, 2x Corvus and Dr. Strange, so another good attack boost
    Good synergy but the best one is having Mr. Fantastics as many as you can. Yet, 3:06 is not enough to get the title :(

I thought the Mr fantastic synergy only benefits Mr. Fantasic
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Not sure if it’s jurastically changed in the last few months but usually safe time is 3 hrs 10 mins and under to get the title in the past. I did mine in 3 hrs 13 mins a few months ago and ranked 82nd.
  • Options
    Pintzz said:

Not sure if it’s jurastically changed in the last few months but usually safe time is 3 hrs 10 mins and under to get the title in the past. I did mine in 3 hrs 13 mins a few months ago and ranked 82nd.

That’s right, it used to be enough at 3 hrs and 15 mins but for now, under 3 hours is necessary, for example last month 3 hrs 4 mins didn’t get the title

• Options

McMorli said:

ΜιKE said:

3:06 ... i used 2x Proxima, 2x Corvus and Dr. Strange, so another good attack boost
    Good synergy but the best one is having Mr. Fantastics as many as you can. Yet, 3:06 is not enough to get the title :(

No you are right, I was wrong it only benefits Mr. Fantastic, my bad
  • Options

McMorli said:

ΜιKE said:

No you are right, I was wrong it only benefits Mr. Fantastic, my bad
    I was like damn how did I not know haha
  • Options
    I am more than likely out. I had 3:11. Maybe do it again this month. But Terrax is annoying and we got Ebony Maw boss too. Finished the uncollected but still annoying that Terrax.
  • Options

I am more than likely out. I had 3:11. Maybe do it again this month. But Terrax is annoying and we got Ebony Maw boss too. Finished the uncollected but still annoying that Terrax.

Yeah this month is hard. I suggest you to wait for the next month. The results are coming out tomorrow
  • Options
    I got it with 3:07! So stoked!
  • Options
    McMorliMcMorli Posts: 19
    Me too ... 3:06
  • Options
    Still can’t see why people would do it if they already have the title. The amount of money spent must be dumb month in and month out
  • Options
    McMorli said:

Damn man only 1 minute fast with a rank 3 6* Corvus! So jealous btw
  • Options

McMorli said:

I am placed at #3 with 2:55, I used 5/65 corvus, its not about rank 3 6* corvus, its about how fast are you and how you finish fights the fastests way with your dexterity

• Options
    McMorli said:

Also you guys are lucky, I couldn’t get with 3:04 last month
  • Options
    ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30
    Cansenel you beat me by one place 😂😂.. congrats to everyone that got it
  • Options
    EjraEjra Posts: 5
    ΜιKE said:

Cansenel you beat me by one place 😂😂.. congrats to everyone that got it

And you got me by one lol. Congrats to everyone that made the cut.
  • Options
    McMorliMcMorli Posts: 19

McMorli said:

My corvus was "only" r2, abyss was after the legend run and i was lucky enough to get the only t5c that could help me, the most other 6* i have aren't worth r3
  • Options
    ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30
    Times were a lot higher than last month then.. 80th place was at 3:11 based on this thread
  • Options
    WilsonsrevengeWilsonsrevenge Posts: 19
    I did not make it but it was my first ever attempt so I now know what mistakes I made and how to correct them.
  • Options

I did not make it but it was my first ever attempt so I now know what mistakes I made and how to correct them.

Almost everyone fails at their first attempt just like me too, you’ll definitely succeed in third attempt guarantee, might be second too

• Options
    AOL77AOL77 Posts: 2

😁