**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still Waiting...

A while back when my account was young and stupid I used 3rd party software to complete 5.2, after that I've stopped because I am aware that that was wrong but hear me out. Kabam took away my uncollected title and said if I can complete 5.3 properly I can get the title back. I have finished 5.3 , 5.4 and am up to 6.1.2 , all without 3rd parties. We're now a week into the new month and I have not received my uncollected title back. I contact support, and support being their usual self doesn't do anything helpful but case closed.

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I feel like this is a really bad place to tell people that you cheated and then expect sympathy for anything at all that happens to you afterwards. You don't deserve to ever get that title back. You should consider yourself lucky that you even have an account still.
  • Hey TheBestinTuakau, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help in situations like this.

I recommend reaching back out to our Support Team so they can look into this for you. You can get back in touch with them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.