**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CAIW broken. AW Tier 2 War video. Massive bug.

This is war node 27 - Tier 2.
Current war - Season 16.
I was fighting node 27 using CAIW with a skill champ in team - he effectively nullifies that particular node - encroaching stun becomes no stun.
Anyway, I have taken this fight many times, but today my CAIW was not inflicting stun on every parry, the defender didn't get stunned many times.
Another ability of CAIW is that he gains one Kinetic potential on every Parry which again - was not consistent.
Moreover when I had Kinetic potential, I got stunned once from the node - which shouldn't have happened.
My CAIW is Sig 200.
I am uploading the video on youtube and here's a link.
The gif is for a quick look.

https://youtu.be/rtiZELsk4c4

I have opened a ticket but haven't got a reply yet. Can I get some clarification here?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    That’s bs I’m was about to said cap can’t nullified unstoppable but then I’m rewatching it all and se it totalt defrinds thing going one wierd
  • HksBindraHksBindra Posts: 38
    LOL bro I'm the leader of a 3000 rating alliance. I knw cap can't nullify thing unstoppable. Thing is immune to nullify and stagger.
  • Chawi79Chawi79 Posts: 27
    Strange...
    From what I can see:
    1st time that stun timer runs out, you have kinetic charges and its not getting restored. Bug!

2nd time, you don't have kinetics, so that was ok.

3th time, you got kinetics and stun was restored. Ok

4th time, what the F... happens there 😱
    It is a bug, but kabam hasn't acknowledged it yet. Need help from you guys. This goes unchecked, might happen again to others.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    That's insane! Definitely a bug
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    If the opponent has maxed pacify the stun reduce your ability by 30% this can explain why cap iw didn't shrug off the stun.
    There's no reason why you didn't get kinetic charge on the last parry, i think this is a bug

If the opponent has maxed pacify the stun reduce your ability by 30% this can explain why cap iw didn't shrug off the stun.
    There's no reason why you didn't get kinetic charge on the last parry, i think this is a bug

Pacify works on stun.
    My pacify mastery would work when he's stunned by me and his would work when he's stunned me.
    Pacify has no role in this video.

The bugs are clear -
    1. I couldn't stun him on parry multiple times.
    2. I didn't get kinetic potential when I parried.
  • We've passed this to the rest of the team to take a look at. Would you be able to tell us if you've seen this happen anywhere else or happen any other times?
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    This happened d

We've passed this to the rest of the team to take a look at. Would you be able to tell us if you've seen this happen anywhere else or happen any other times?

This happened to me a few months ago.

I was using nick fury, capiw, quake. Exactly the same thing happened. Cap didn’t parry despite it saying parry, cap didn’t remove the stun debuff despite being kineticat charged.

It never happened before that so I thought I had a one time bug and never reported it. It also happened in the offseason. But I never used cap for that node again because I couldn’t trust it for season use.

Tier 1 war. Master rank 1 alliance.

I’ll follow up with more info (date, and video if I still have it on my phone)

edited March 2020
    Rektor said:

This happened d

We've passed this to the rest of the team to take a look at. Would you be able to tell us if you've seen this happen anywhere else or happen any other times?

This happened to me a few months ago.

I was using nick fury, capiw, quake. Exactly the same thing happened. Cap didn’t parry despite it saying parry, cap didn’t remove the stun debuff despite being kineticat charged.

It never happened before that so I thought I had a one time bug and never reported it. It also happened in the offseason. But I never used cap for that node again because I couldn’t trust it for season use.

Tier 1 war. Master rank 1 alliance.

I’ll follow up with more info (date, and video if I still have it on my phone)

October 17, 2019

KenOB vs Iso8a offseason war

Capiw vs Thing node 27, same thing happened to me. Parry didn’t give me kinetic charges and parry didn’t stun despite saying parry on screen repeatedly.

@Kabam Zibiit let me know if you need video and I’ll upload but it looks the same as you see in the first post.

This is the first time that this has happened for me.
    Fought that node many times, never faced that issue before personally.
    @Kabam Zibiit It's happened again today against blade on the same node. Would you like to see the video?
  • HksBindra said:

@Kabam Zibiit It's happened again today against blade on the same node. Would you like to see the video?

Yes, if you see this happening again and are able to capture any video, please feel free to share it here.
    Happened again today.
    RIP my items stash.
    Atleast give me some drefunds on items guys. This bug is killing all my passion for wars.
    I am so scared in every fight I do using him now. It's apparent in the videos too.
    https://youtu.be/4-REvVdQQo4
    This is from war number 7.
    Unfortunately I wasn't recording the 1st attempt. The same thing happened there.

https://youtu.be/upfHpvRoXYQ
    @Kabam Zibiit I am losing attack bonuses in war and I am losing very precious items.
    This is very unfair.
    Can u please ask the team if I can be compensated in some way?
    Or shall I just stop using CAIW (a very good champ) for a while?
    Because u can see in the video how scared I am after every parry and there isn't enough time to wait and see if the opponent got stunned or not.
    Thanks for whatever you're going to do about this.
    HksBindra said:

@Kabam Zibiit I am losing attack bonuses in war and I am losing very precious items.
    This is very unfair.
    Can u please ask the team if I can be compensated in some way?
    Or shall I just stop using CAIW (a very good champ) for a while?
    Because u can see in the video how scared I am after every parry and there isn't enough time to wait and see if the opponent got stunned or not.
    Thanks for whatever you're going to do about this.

You should stop using him there. Like I said earlier, the same thing you’re seeing happened to me months ago during an offseason war. I never used him again for that fight because it’s broken and I’m not risking a death in war because of a bug.

Ive never run into this issue in any other content that uses encroaching stun. It seems specific to CapIW fighting on that node 27 in AW. I don’t know why

When it happened to me I was fighting against Thing but your vids proved it doesn’t matter who the opponent is.

Also something I tested and confirmed months ago— the kinetic charge you get from using sp3 will never be removed to purify a debuff. Your video above against human torch shows it. I don’t know if it’s a bug or what.. it probably is, but only the kinetic charges that you get from blocking/parry are removed to purify debuffs.
    @Rektor Yeah I am deferring from using him now after the last war. Happened again, this time first against thing on 27 then against HT on 34. Thankfully, I was prepared and didn't die this time. I have concluded that it can happen on any node, but only after CAIW has purified (any debuff) atleast once in that fight.

@Kabam Zibiit you might wanna consider my conclusion and pass it on to the team if they're attempting to fix this.
    HksBindra said:

@Rektor Yeah I am deferring from using him now after the last war. Happened again, this time first against thing on 27 then against HT on 34. Thankfully, I was prepared and didn't die this time. I have concluded that it can happen on any node, but only after CAIW has purified (any debuff) atleast once in that fight.

@Kabam Zibiit you might wanna consider my conclusion and pass it on to the team if they're attempting to fix this.

I have video of my fight in war if it’s still needed. I haven’t uploaded because you’ve uploaded more than enough.

Everything that happened to you happened to me. It’s definitely bugged but can’t figure out why.

I’ve only seen the bug in war. I did an entire path in 6.4 here using cap to purify Power sting debuffs in every fight and no bugs purifying or parrying at all:

https://youtu.be/mfkg1Biraq4