**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets. Not begging. Just a question

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
It’s been a long time since I can remember rdt. Maybe 2 years.

Have they ever been sold in the game store for units or any other in game currency. Or for cash in the iTunes Store?

Because not the suggestion/ ask.

Please take my money. I would gladly pay for hem. I have some seriously out dated champs and mistakes I made early I have been looking at for years.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets were not created for that use.
    Last time we had them were during the she-hulk change/nerf, which is for those purposes only that they should be given
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Las time generic RDTs were given was Xmas of 2018.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would much rather have rank up gems than rank down. Resources are easier than ever to get currently. Ranking down champs just because seems counterproductive to me.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

I would much rather have rank up gems than rank down. Resources are easier than ever to get currently. Ranking down champs just because seems counterproductive to me.

Agreed. Better to go forward vs shifting things around to basically stay where you are, lol. Rank Up Gems are far more productive, and using RDTs could potentially bite you in the rear down the road. The champ in question that seems like a regrettable rank up now, could eventually become the perfect answer to a new addition down the road. RDTs are strictly for changes made to the game that drastically alter a champ's performance.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Your roster is going to be constantly growing. Don’t worry about “mistakes” you might have made in the past, there will be plenty of resources to acquire going forward.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    "I'm not asking for them so don't flame me, but I would toooootally buy them if they were offered *wink* *wink*"
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

It’s been a long time since I can remember rdt. Maybe 2 years.

Have they ever been sold in the game store for units or any other in game currency. Or for cash in the iTunes Store?

Because not the suggestion/ ask.

Please take my money. I would gladly pay for hem. I have some seriously out dated champs and mistakes I made early I have been looking at for years.

There have been 3 times they have been issued-
    1. 12.0 disaster.
    2. Christmas 2017.
    3. She Hulk fix but only for She Hulk.

They have never been available for sale or anything else. They would ruin progression as all you'd have to do is rank someone down and reuse resources. Content completion would become less important because you really wouldn't need the resources.

Just go and earn the resources to rank up other champs. RDTs aren't the answer.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets only occur when a champ is nerfed
  • Options
    AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Hey guys, we've already stated in the Forum FAQs that we don't have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. However, if we change our minds about that in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know!