**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's the better use of an Odin?!

I am at a point in game where I can either load up on units and go for an initial completion of Abyss of Legends.

OR

I can load up on units and get an initial completion of 6.4 and collect my rewards from that and the initial Act 6 completion. Trying to decide what I should do first.

I have all the champs necessary for the easy path in AOL and think that may be the better use of my time and units, what does everyone think is the smart choice?

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Abyss is more worth it in my opinion if you want T5CC
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Neonoctis said:

I am at a point in game where I can either load up on units and go for an initial completion of Abyss of Legends.

OR

I can load up on units and get an initial completion of 6.4 and collect my rewards from that and the initial Act 6 completion. Trying to decide what I should do first.

I have all the champs necessary for the easy path in AOL and think that may be the better use of my time and units, what does everyone think is the smart choice?

I’m in the same place but I have 6.1-6.3 100% so I’ll be going for 100% 6.4 before abyss. If I wasn’t this close to 100% act 6 I’d probably go for abyss completion first.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Same position, but I dont have Aegon awakend. Ill do act 6 completion first, then work on exploration.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you have Ægon, go for Abyss. You’ll get more six stars and actually get a t5 cc. Chances are it won’t be one you can use but you’ll have one lol. The Abyss is pretty easy for the most part just really long
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I say go for Abyss
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Abyss is better value for money but a day out with the gf or a mad sesh with the boys would be my choice.