**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pls help me with the boss rush

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I need help with boss rush ( I am an average player, I am able to defeat till medusa with ease, but wasp and later champs are giving me a hard time)

Roster: ( all max 4* and awakened untill mentioned otherwise)
1) medusa
2) Hyperion
3) domino (unawakened)
4) warlock
5) wasp( 5* r3 , unawakened)
6) SS( 5* r3 unawakened)
7) ghost ( not a pro ghoster)
8) archangel ( unawakened)

Comments

• Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Do you have Rhulk for domino synergy?

I cleared boss rush with Domino, Rhulk, Warlock, Ghost and Wasp as my team (all 5*). With only 4* its gonna be much harder but look at youtube in a day or 2 and imsure you’ll find videos of ppl clearing with 4*
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Remeli said:

Do you have Rhulk for domino synergy?

I cleared boss rush with Domino, Rhulk, Warlock, Ghost and Wasp as my team (all 5*). With only 4* its gonna be much harder but look at youtube in a day or 2 and imsure you’ll find videos of ppl clearing with 4*

Just saw kt1 doing some stuff woth 3str, maybe i can also do it woth 4 strs, lets give it a go
  • Options
    NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    edited March 2020
    If you have a she hulk, for wasp you can spam her heavy to apply slow, it disables evades.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Just saw seatins vid on this. The advice on rogue is invaluable. If you get backed up by her and lose your flow, quit before her heal stacks build back up.

When you revive and go back in, you have ten seconds again before the first unstoppable kicks in when you can deal some serious damage.

I used 2 revives on her.

Pulled Morningstar from my rewards, again...