**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Increase Inventory Storage

Since Tier 4 Basic Catalysts are now more sought after than Tier 4 Class Catalysts, AQ crystals and any other crsytals containing t4b shards are being opened to get them so we can rank champs. Lots of Tier 4 Class Catalysts come from those crystals in the process.

My request is that you guys raise the inventory storage for Tier 4 Class Catalysts to match either that of t1a (capacity of 12) or t4b (capacity of 15). Now that they can't be sold, they are often expiring. It sucks to know that some might pay $100 for that crystal looking for a specific Catalyst only to have the 9th Skill or Cosmic catalyst pulled in the last 2-3 weeks and the to have it expire because their current inventory (8) is full and that catalyst is not currently needed.

Come on guys, give us more storage!

Any talk around this @Kabam Miike?

Comments

• Options
    Miike or one of the kabam guys said they have taken this suggestion to the team.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    yea and that was 2 weeks ago...some comment would be nice...Im not going to buy an in game offer if I have 8 of multiple classes...which is what I have. However if inventory were to increase...
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I don't know why it isn't a simple "yes we will sort this for you"

I mean come on, give us a 50 limit or something, maybe 30.
  • Options
    Considering back at the beginning of the game the storage limit was like 99 for everything!
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    haplopeart wrote: »
    Considering back at the beginning of the game the storage limit was like 99 for everything!

Not only that, there was no expiration for items in your stash. I had well over 250 potions saved to do Act 4 I think, or for some reason I didn't need them at the time. The point is, things were so much simpler and better back then.

Was 99 the limit? I think it was more than that but I can't remember.
  • Options
    MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    I agree with Jstew55 100%. There's a turning point in progression that has been working it's way through my alliance for the last couple months. A bunch of us are now holding hundreds of T4CC shard crystals, map 5/6 crystals, and full CC crystals because out inventories are full while T4 basics and T1 alphas are too slow to earn with any amount of play or spend to keep up with them. I know there are a lot of players that are still scrounging to form T4CC. That's a natural stage of progression too. You will get there and unless things change, eventually you will land at this stage too. *please don't tell me to stop whining about how many class cats I have. I've just been playing and progressing like you are, but for longer. * Kabam needs to rebalance the rewards, it's as simple as that. Increasing the inventory limit is a great first step to a fairly complicated effort to do so.

Muzz
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    yea and that was 2 weeks ago...some comment would be nice...Im not going to buy an in game offer if I have 8 of multiple classes...which is what I have. However if inventory were to increase...

Yes it was. And no mention of it in the next update. How surprising...
  • Options
    KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Capacity should increase for the Uncollected. No a biased perk, but sensible for more active gamers