**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kingpin invisible sp2

Following the newest update on ios today, Kingpins Sp2 has been invisible. Seen while fighting against him in arena and in act 6.1.2

Comments

• We've passed this report on to the rest of the team to look into. Could you let us know what rank and rarity your Kingpin was?
  • Maybe also include which Apple device you have, and which iOS version # too.

Wonder if it is device capability dependent, like some other animations are if the device can’t handle it.

In addition to what level Kingpin you used, and whether it is same against any champ (or just against specific “high processing” champs).
  • I was fighting against him on an iPad pro, latest update for ios.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    I had this in arena today with a 4* 5/50 Kingpin. Iphone 11 latest IOS.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    edited March 2020
    The laser on Kingpin’s SP2 doesn't appear. Couldn’t get a video to upload here, but do have a photo of it. This match took place in Arena
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Yeah saw that too in the eq but for now well have to deal with it or bait sp1
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    its an ultrafocused laser so we arent able to see it but the final spot , maybe if we try with the smoke of Vision...
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Mine is iPhone 7, lv25 6* (rip me) was happening in all my arena fights @Kabam Zibiit
  • Rickikimbo93Rickikimbo93 Posts: 14
    I've had this problem as well on android
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    Ultraviolet lazer 😂
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    happening with me also on arena, eq etc... on android
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

Just lost to him. Smh. Was dodging it fine and boom. Caught me with a last one.
  • This is still a problem today after maintenance
  • Samster1991Samster1991 Posts: 9
    edited March 2020
    Idk how to upload a video here but I have one saved
  • NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    iPhone 8, latest update
    Kingpin laser is still invisible, source: arena with multiple rarities.
  • Moo00seMoo00se Posts: 192

We've passed this report on to the rest of the team to look into. Could you let us know what rank and rarity your Kingpin was?

Every Kingpin I have fought for months has not had the beam for his L2. I have been looking for a fix for at least 2 updates now. I play on an Apple 11 Pro Max and an Apple gen 7 iPad.
  • The team is still looking into this issue and we'll update everyone once we have more information to share.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Problem reported early March but isn’t listed among the bug fixes for next month. Looks like we will to deal with this thru April, another full month, before this hopefully gets fixed.
  • They’ve now got it listed as “Resolved in a FUTURE Update”, so looks like in May.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187292/known-issues-current-version-26-0