**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beardo Users Need Your Advice

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Does his synergy for tech breakthrough to work do i have to bring either of the 2 on the team?
Struggling on my mini and asking for help against terrax. Bear in mind that pic is from my main account lol

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You need either vision or Ironman and it only works with those champs.
    It won't work if you use Cap, I found that out against the power gain, power reserve vision in act 5 so you'll have to fight him with vision (s) or Ironman
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    If you have another tech as well as cap and vision/IM the power drain will work for them as well. Has to be a tech champ for it to work.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    The_One said:

It won't work if you use Cap, I found that out against the power gain, power reserve vision in act 5 so you'll have to fight him with vision (s) or Ironman

No it includes all tech champs in your team. Not just iron man and vision.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

The_One said:

But one of their presences still needed tho right?
    edited March 2020
    Logaroo said:

If you have another tech as well as cap and vision/IM the power drain will work for them as well. Has to be a tech champ for it to work.

Stark was little bit successful but i got pinned to the wall and died lol

You need to have either og vision, vision aou, or og iron man in your team to activate the synergy.

That will grant the effect of that synergy to every tech champ in your team.

However, keep in mind that terrax is immune to power manipulation against #metal champs, so you'll need to use a non-metal tech champ for that to work.

As far as I can tell this is the first time this synergy has ever really been useful lol. Pretty cool, though.

I just hope i have beardo on my mini as a 3* bc no 5* or 4*
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

The_One said:

I didn't know that, I don't have many decent tech champs so I just tried the 4* vision on that particular fight I mentioned.
    Eventually I pulled Magik and used her
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I just posted that over in this thread vs Terrax .. and video shows it in action ..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1143305#Comment_1143305

Starlord is benefitting from it .. but I need Iron man to trigger it.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    it' caption America (Infinity War) not that nickname, it's offensive and insulting to all men with beards so plz be kind and don't use it.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Not sure if you're playing him in Master or Uncollected difficulty. If playing him in Master, just keep Beardo close. Parry the **** out of him, and use your special 2 on him.
    As for his indestructible buffs, each time you land a hit on him it removes one.
    Drake2078 said:

Not sure if you're playing him in Master or Uncollected difficulty. If playing him in Master, just keep Beardo close. Parry the **** out of him, and use your special 2 on him.
    As for his indestructible buffs, each time you land a hit on him it removes one.

This is UC getting my butt kicked lol
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★