**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time for a bigger Unit pack than the Odin?

OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
With the introduction of the Grandmaster Crystal, big spenders like myself would love a bigger unit pack than the Odin to be made available. Maybe you could introduce "Father Time's Infinite Stash" and give us 17,500 units for $500 US.

Comments

• RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    what about $150 or $200?

Even $200 could be good... $500 seems for me a way to much
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Are you insane?
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    The_One wrote: »
    Are you insane?

Nope just adapting to the new rules of the game. I play to win.
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Are you insane?

Nope just adapting to the new rules of the game. I pay to win.

Fixed it for you

Yeah sure that too, the Grandmaster is very generous to those of us who are generous to him.
    edited September 2017
    I am gonna need those units for alliance wars too. Nothing stopping me from hitting my item cap now. My wallet will be opened will yours? Time to stock up on those level 3 and 4 alliance revives and health potions.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I am gonna need those units for alliance wars too. Nothing stopping me from hitting my item cap now. My wallet will be opened will yours?

Nope
    edited September 2017
    what about $150 or $200?

Even $200 could be good... $500 seems for me a way to much

I could settle for that but in all honesty, I was going to suggest 35k units for $1000 US originally. Thought that would be to much so I dropped it down to $500. Just think next time there is a 3 tiered crystal cache offer you can buy all 3 tiers in one transaction instead of having to buy multiple Odins. Not only would it get us a few extra units, but it would be convenient.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Time to spend your money on something else more like
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    There are specific limitations as to what they can offer as a Max Price. These limitations are on the App Info Page.
    edited September 2017
    There are specific limitations as to what they can offer as a Max Price. These limitations are on the App Info Page.

Ok thanks Grounded, I will check that out. I was expecting one of your normal comments about how spending is optional here. Do you by chance have a link?

Ok thanks Grounded, I will check that out. I was expecting one of your normal comments about how spending is optional here.

Lol. Of course it's always optional but that wasn't really pertinent. I believe they have a cap as to how much they can charge for Max Purchases.
    edited September 2017
    Just saying it would be nice to have one credit card transaction instead of 3 or more the next time I want to take take advantage of a deal like this for 10k units.
    9v2njrbhyax0.png

If they have limits though, I understand.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Ok thanks Grounded, I will check that out. I was expecting one of your normal comments about how spending is optional here. Do you by chance have a link?

The limitations can change. Kabam could set it to $200 or $500 if they wanted to add another unit tier. App stores do set a hard limit at I think $1000 or maybe less, but $100 is not the limit.

I see it as a win-win for the player and Kabam. Players who want to drop hundreds on the game get a better value return for their money and the extra units would entice people to drop more big bucks. Good idea.

The limitations can change. Kabam could set it to $200 or $500 if they wanted to add another unit tier. App stores do set a hard limit at I think $1000 or maybe less, but $100 is not the limit.

I see it as a win-win for the player and Kabam. Players who want to drop hundreds on the game get a better value return for their money and the extra units would entice people to drop more big bucks. Good idea.

Ah. I was basing it on the most common Max Price I've seen. I don't remember seeing anything over the Max. Thanks.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Why would you want to spend that much money on a game that could currently be considered "broken". serious question here
    edited September 2017

Ah. I was basing it on the most common Max Price I've seen. I don't remember seeing anything over the Max. Thanks.

Grounded, I thought you said the limits were on the App Info page. Now you say it was just an assumption based on max price you have seen if I am understanding correctly? Just curious which it really was because if those limits are published somewhere as you originally indicated, I would love to see a link so I can go check it out for myself. Thanks.
    Why would you want to spend that much money on a game that could currently be considered "broken". serious question here

Maybe I am just addicted to the rush I get when I open Grandmaster crystals, maybe I just love the thrill of victory in alliance wars, or maybe I am just bat poop crazy. I'll let you draw your own conclusion.

Grounded, I thought you said the limits were on the App Info page. Now you say it was just an assumption based on max price you have seen if I am understanding correctly? Just curious which it really was because if those limits are published somewhere as you originally indicated, I would love to see a link so I can go check it out for myself. Thanks.

They post the range that Purchases can vary on the App Page. Based on the Max Purchases I've seen, I believed there is a certain limit that they can charge because to the best of my knowledge, I've never seen any larger than the Max Purchase. If there is a higher cap, then I'm mistaken. However, on the App Page, they indicate the maximum their Purchases are sold for.
    Actually, as of 2015 it was $400 for U.S. and $500 for Canada. According to sources online. No idea if it's changed.
    Thanks Grounded.
    No worries.