**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who are your biggest damage dealers?

Screenshot the biggest damage you've ever done in the game, just curious to see how far the numbers go up. This can be anything: bleeds, degen, burst, etc. I know that damage doesn't mean everything, I'm just curious.

Comments

• DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 38
    253k approx by Corvus Glaive Sp2 last hit against Grandmaster wounded stage 😂😂😂.
    My CG had 2 PC
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    CMM and Nick Fury are my best damage dealers. They both feel like cheat codes.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    18k crit bleed damage per tick from domino and an R3 5* proxima midnight SP3 once took roughly half of Rhino (from RoL) health points.
  • I also don't have the screenshots but OML is one of my biggest damage dealers
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Nick fury 20k damage from sp2 with Lmd fury and heimdall synergy fury
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    And my 4* rank 1 proxima midnight with 5 furys and 4 prowess proxima did 70k damage from sp 3 note the 5th fury is from heimdall synergy
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i tried a couple of time to get a full crit SP2 with my colossus (4* max rank/sig. + OR + Jugg + dead NF + Liquid Courage Lv.3 and Assassin Lv.1 masteries) but i wasn't lucky, so i'll just post this heavy... i love him *_*

• benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    6.2.3 Icarus

• Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109

i tried a couple of time to get a full crit SP2 with my colossus (4* max rank/sig. + OR + Jugg + dead NF + Liquid Courage Lv.3 and Assassin Lv.1 masteries) but i wasn't lucky, so i'll just post this heavy... i love him *_*

That’s crazy damage with a 4*!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Hyperion 150k sp2
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    my biggest is sunspot as 5 star r4, one time i got an ALL CRIT sp2 on rol winter soldier, the overall damage was a bit over 200,000, i think.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Colossus or sunspot for damage?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    MikeHock said:

2 billion +

HOW??!!!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Noob here, my biggest hit in febuary was 28k probably with corvus. That is subject to change though because I just got 5 star doom
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Rerun_9 said:

That’s crazy damage with a 4*!
    Oh man, didn’t even notice it was a 4* until you pointed it out, that is nuts
    GagoH said:

ive never used colossus before but sunspot is my top damage dealer. the huge damage partly relies on whether he crits tho.

GagoH said:

ive never used colossus before but sunspot is my top damage dealer. the huge damage partly relies on whether he crits tho.
    Colossus doesnt just do huge damage on specials though.
    yeah sunspot's sp2 relies on his prowess, meaning that his base attack isnt as immpressive as colossus, but it still does decent damage.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    My r4 hyperion. Once I had 12 furies and landed an sp2 of 100k+ damage. No suicides.
  • ScottCHarbach1ScottCHarbach1 Posts: 41
    CMM
    Stealth spidey
    Sunspot
    Colossus
    Havok (sp2/3)
  • ElDude15ElDude15 Posts: 2
    I got 8k on a special 2 with my 3 star Captain America Infinity War. He's rank 3 level 30
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

Colossus doesnt just do huge damage on specials though.
    Doesnt he need either synergy or high sig tho? Also sunspot takes less block damage in late act 6 due to perfect block
    edited March 2020
    ElDude15 said:

I got 8k on a special 2 with my 3 star Captain America Infinity War. He's rank 3 level 30

my 5/50 does 45,000 damage, he was also my second four star, and at that time, 45,000 damage was collosal. his downside is that he relies on the crit tho.