**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Frosty said:

Lvernon15 said:

Frosty said:

Lvernon15 said:

Frosty said:

EBG78 said:

Who says you have to get the same symmetrical equivalent in a higher Rarity? You can't even R5 a 6* at this stage, and T5CCs and 6* AGs are the most rare Resources. It's not just about "We got it last time.", it also relates to what stage the game is at. There's only one Gen Gem, and it's at AOL 100%. Which is supposed to be the greater feat, whether it hit the mark or not. I'm not sure where the concept of the Rewards lining up for all Acts came from, but that's never been guaranteed.

Kabam set a precedence. At the end of Acts 4&5 they gave us the rarest of materials, at the time, that allowed us to take a champion to the highest rank currently available. Granted, those were materials that are generic in nature, but the concept holds. “Finish this act and you can take a champion of your choice to the highest rank available.” That is not the case here.
    Other than the AG what was generic in Act 4 and Act 5?
    The catalyst resource for the next level, act 4 t2a could be used on any champ and act 5 t5b could be used on any champ
    Lol. You still always needed the random class catalysts to give what you needed.

The resources you named are basic in nature and aren't subject to RNG
    The random class catalysts weren’t the bottleneck rare resource, all the other story content has had a guaranteed rankup for any champ, act 6 doesn’t which is the issue, t4cc was different, it wasn’t rolled out exclusively on new big content, it was available to get by other means in good enough amounts for rankups
    I never said that t4cc weren't abundant. I said that the rewards from Act completion/exploration weren't enough to guarantee a rank up of any champ you wanted
    Well I actually played the game back then and if you were a high level map 5 or map 6 player you had all the access to t4cc you needed which is the point. So anybody who completed act 4 at the time could do their rankup if the champion they wanted was available. Stop reaching.
    I played back then too so don't try changing the topic.

I'm not reaching, all i claimed was the rewards from any given Act were not enough on their own to rank any champ you want so Act 6 has maintained that same ability.

Did i say I'm ecstatic about the rewards? No
    Did i say i didn't want more? No

All i said was the rewards have continued the same as they have aside from the AG.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

Lvernon15 said:

Frosty said:

Lvernon15 said:

Frosty said:

EBG78 said:

Who says you have to get the same symmetrical equivalent in a higher Rarity? You can't even R5 a 6* at this stage, and T5CCs and 6* AGs are the most rare Resources. It's not just about "We got it last time.", it also relates to what stage the game is at. There's only one Gen Gem, and it's at AOL 100%. Which is supposed to be the greater feat, whether it hit the mark or not. I'm not sure where the concept of the Rewards lining up for all Acts came from, but that's never been guaranteed.

Kabam set a precedence. At the end of Acts 4&5 they gave us the rarest of materials, at the time, that allowed us to take a champion to the highest rank currently available. Granted, those were materials that are generic in nature, but the concept holds. “Finish this act and you can take a champion of your choice to the highest rank available.” That is not the case here.
    The catalyst resource for the next level, act 4 t2a could be used on any champ and act 5 t5b could be used on any champ
    Lol. You still always needed the random class catalysts to give what you needed.

The random class catalysts weren’t the bottleneck rare resource, all the other story content has had a guaranteed rankup for any champ, act 6 doesn’t which is the issue, t4cc was different, it wasn’t rolled out exclusively on new big content, it was available to get by other means in good enough amounts for rankups
    I never said that t4cc weren't abundant. I said that the rewards from Act completion/exploration weren't enough to guarantee a rank up of any champ you wanted
    They pretty much were, maybe a wait if a few weeks if you didn’t have lower catalysts, but that just functions at t5b does now
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

Frosty said:

Lvernon15 said:

Frosty said:

Lvernon15 said:

Frosty said:

EBG78 said:

Well I actually played the game back then and if you were a high level map 5 or map 6 player you had all the access to t4cc you needed which is the point. So anybody who completed act 4 at the time could do their rankup if the champion they wanted was available. Stop reaching.

I'm not reaching, all i claimed was the rewards from any given Act were not enough on their own to rank any champ you want so Act 6 has maintained that same ability.

All i said was the rewards have continued the same as they have aside from the AG.
    If the rewards functioned the same as they did back then the T5cc crystal would be readily available as a whole catalyst in AQ. Kabam has planned to make the next level class based purposefully and we all know why. You saying anything otherwise is completely false. You not being ecstatic about the rewards makes no difference to me, I'm just saying your argument doesn't hold wait.
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Frosty said:

Frosty said:

Lvernon15 said:

Frosty said:

Lvernon15 said:

Frosty said:

EBG78 said:

If the rewards functioned the same as they did back then the T5cc crystal would be readily available as a whole catalyst in AQ. Kabam has planned to make the next level class based purposefully and we all know why. You saying anything otherwise is completely false. You not being ecstatic about the rewards makes no difference to me, I'm just saying your argument doesn't hold wait.
    The rewards do function the same way. Not everyone does AQ or AW so not everyone has excess t4cc.

If you look at only Act rewards and not rewards from all other aspects of the game then they are relatively the same progression (aside from AG)
  • Options
    Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    When is it finally going live..
    Have some big Deadpool special juice potions ready to shirk down...
    Do it ASAP Kabam
    Thanks
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Furion17 said:

Do it ASAP Kabam
    Thanks

Wednesday at the usual time content drops
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Furion17 said:

Do it ASAP Kabam
    Thanks

It’ll be live after his juice turns stale. (Not kidding)
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    I'm insanely nervous about Grandmaster fight, other than that I believe other bosses are not that much crazy, we are almost there guys, I just wanted to wish everyone luck who is gonna try to take Act 6 down.
  • Options
    MatterdecayMatterdecay Posts: 19
    What time on March 11? I wanna wake up 30 mins before so I can eat before seatin goes live
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

What time on March 11? I wanna wake up 30 mins before so I can eat before seatin goes live

Usually 1 p.m. EDT.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

It’s out in 10 hours and a few minutes
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Tighten up your shoelaces Grandmaster.. We're coming for you! 😛
    Well.. as soon as I get off work:)
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @WeeHobbit89 I'm not sure what you're talking about, 6.4 was relatively easy and most certainly fair.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am up to the last level for completion but I am not confident in my 1400 units
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Absolutely loved the chapter. 6.3.3 darkhawk is an enormous pain alongside a few other fights here and there but otherwise great chapter, at least for completion. Grandmaster fight was awesome. Well done Kabam.
  • Options
    Positive reviews on The Collector across the board from what I'm seeing.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Haha. Seems like the nodes that boosts the attacker’s damage were buffed since the beta.

Not as draggy as before. 👍🏻
  • Options
    Sarah89Sarah89 Posts: 28
    I just wanted to appreciate this awesome content! In particular w.r.t the latest issues. Completing 6.4. was the most fun I ever had in the game. The chapter progression felt quite perfect and the Grandmaster fight is just magic. To me this is the MCOC equivalent to Infinity War :) So far ;) I am pretty sure you made a lot of summoners really happy. I am really looking forward to the exploration!
  • Options

Positive reviews on The Collector across the board from what I'm seeing.

*Grandmaster (brain fart)
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    No one is more critical of this game than me (Mostly due to the fact that it is far and away the best mobile game I've ever played, which makes me passionate) but I also will give credit where credit is due. That Grandmaster fight is the most incredibly fun thing Kabam has ever done. Nameless Thanos was a treat but this absolutely blows it out of the water. Great Job team, you got this one 1000% right.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm just glad they didn't have a 12k offer giving us all the items we asked for instead of it being in the rewards.
    I did predict that happening and I was incorrect. The Grandmaster is no where near as hard as the Champion so all in all I can say good job so far from kabam even though the content is very difficult for any roster. I would still have liked Generic Awakening gem and t5cc selector though.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Haha. Seems like the nodes that boosts the attacker’s damage were buffed since the beta.

Not as draggy as before. 👍🏻

Which node are you referring to?
  • Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    6.4 100% review

Overall I really enjoyed this content. The grandmaster fight is my favorite boss fight in recent memory. I do wish you had done a short path as I would love to keep trying him for a solo.

My only gripes and they are the same feedback I left in your beta, is the power sting path is not enjoyable. I used Emma and while the fights aren't hard, they are just gruelingly long and boring. Obviously Mr. F would make that path quick and less painful. This content does require a fairly developed roster in my opinion. For the most part felt all the mini bosses are fair.

Looking forward to what is in store for Act 1 and beyond!!!

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I just wanted to drop a note to the people who designed the grandmaster fight. This is the type of challenge that we need in the game. None of the BS mechanics and all of the skill testing. This is the best designed fight this game has seen and I hope it continues. It is the right level of challenge along with reward for playing well. And amazingly no BS “interactive damage” mechanics.

Again thank you to the developers of this and please tailor content toward this type of model in the future. Truly was a fun fight to play and can be tackled by really any champ with the right summoner.