**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Did you enjoy the grandmaster fight?

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
Personally, this fight has to be the most intense, well made NO BS fight this game has witnessed. Huge and massive props to Kabam, for the idea behind this fight.

Did you enjoy the grandmaster fight? 117 votes

I really enjoyed the fight. Tests your skills.
60%
PantherusNZSiliyoBendyMegaSkater67Timone147RaganatorSeatinSaiyanbenshbTerraVerzzAlCapone2727SpicyslicerGNASTYBlackPhoenix44Mirage_TurtleLvernon15Monk116wegnerkMhd20034 71 votes
Eh, it was ok I guess.
4%
NanoDroidMaverick03820adknight27brandinhoRawrasurus 5 votes
Not a big fan of this fight, so nah..
5%
Mqc19BrokenLucky7LucianoAleorGOTGDoctorSparky 6 votes
I'm not even ready to face the grandmaster.
29%
zuffyKDoggg2017becokastNojokejaymSpiderCoolsCupidColinJensen21MastercrisMoosetiptronicScopeotoe987John757MysterioColonaut123LordRaymond3cookiedealergauravtheslayerVoltolosDead1monomuggdot_ditto 35 votes

Comments

• Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Best fight on the entire game

Couldn't agree more. Credit where credit is due!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    I thought it was a great design. I do wish there was a one tile path so that one could practice a bit more and not have to take down an entire path first, but also understand why Kabam wouldn't make the map in such a way.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Best fight on the entire game

Easy +1 to that
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    This fight is easily a test of skill, endurance, and hand eye coordination - all of which is what we’ve been doing throughout the game. This just ups the ante a bit, which is why I love it and can’t wait to do it myself. I’m saying this from observation alone.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Absolutely loved it! It was so easy, that I'm not even upset anymore that there wasn't a one tile path to him.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Made my way through three times so far. Definitely their best designed boss fight to date
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    I'm not even ready to face the grandmaster.
    Just watching Seatin fight him made it look so fun! But nooooo way am I even close to fighting the Grandmaster. 😁
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I really enjoyed it myself, it was a very fun fight for sure. I ended up using more units on KM than I did on grandmaster, the lifecycle path was pretty easy until I got to that point.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Beautifully made
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It was a good fight. Phase 1 took some times to adjust. Phase 2 was great really fun phase 3 sucked couldn’t get timing phase 4 required a lot of intercepting skill.

All and all 8/10. Much better than collector and champion.
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    edited March 2020
    Whatever you do whatso ever champion u bring..
    This fight will take at least 15-30 minutes of your life and trust me it's all emotions pouring in the fun the reverse control pain,the puzzle ,the lack of interception skills,the blunders, checkmate and GAME OVER...
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    By far the best designed fight so far. I hope future game designs follow this. Test of skill verse a test of you champ luck and ability to get around BS mechanics.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It proved to be a bit much for me. It’s a real test of focus. Unlike most fights in this game it’s not enough to hit and not be hit. I used more items than I should have but I have no issue with the fight. It’s an encounter you can do with any champ that is challenging which in my mind is an ideal design