Options

In honor of Women's day

2»

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,912 Guardian
    PsyLife said:

I like to think back to the lunar event. It was done well enough that every player could enjoy it

Um, the Lunar new year event was basically a beginner difficulty event that unless you started playing the day before it released, you were literally sleep walking through it. A drinking bird and autofight was all you needed. Every player could "enjoy it" in the sense that every player could enter it, exit it, and get rewards. But to be frank, the monthly calendar is more interesting than that event was.

I don't complain about such events, because it is nice to have an event that has such low entrance requirements. Nice to beginners. Nice for the game as a whole. But it is not an event I "enjoyed." I tolerated it, because that's the price to pay to have a game that tries to offer different things for different players.

The Lunar New Year event targeted rock bottom difficulty, and it got there. The Boss Rush targets very high difficulty for the target progress level, and it gets there. If you think the Lunar New Year event was somehow "better" than the Boss Rush, your understanding of the range of players the game has is extremely limited.
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    No, leave her as a 4* champion.
    Drake2078 said:

I'm suggesting that there be multiple levels of difficulty (like the monthly quest of Master, heroic, ect.) so everyone no matter what skill level or rank would be able to participate. Not just the top ranked players.

As a whole, what does the community believe the top three champions are? Wither it be male or female?

Why would the gender of god-tier champions matter? It's not like Kabam would purposely make female characters meme tier for some 'sexist conspiracy'. Even so, there are a ton of female god tier champs in the game anyways.
  • Options
    Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    If they made a 5 or 6 star SW, she'd be nerfed immediately. Be careful of what you wish for.
  • Options
    MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    No, leave her as a 4* champion.
    The characters in this game aren’t real people. You don’t see anymore of a characters personality just because they’re released at a higher rarity. Showcasing real world female Mcoc content creators feels like a much more empowering thing then showcasing fictional females with power.