**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Havok vs Emma Frost vs Ghost

Which is the best champ to rank up to r5 first?

Havok vs Emma Frost vs Ghost 31 votes

Havok
6%
NojokejaymApplejack13 2 votes
Emma Frost
9%
LordRaymond3ParfanityFabwizi 3 votes
Ghost
83%
ArrsssFallencircusNanoDroidTerraTROUBL3DBrokenCharlie_SceneMoudouRockypantherxMarvzeliusEtjamaFred_JoeityBLACKMILKTEA_88PeaRatThicco_ModeEdeuinkStellanLeoZedAgentkMarkWard 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    Emma Frost
    Lol Ghost it is.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Parfanity said:

Lol Ghost it is.

Why vote on your own poll?;
    And yes, Ghost is the superior choice.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Havok
    I say havok, i dont have ef so dont know about her and i have ghost and just dont like her
  • Options
    PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Ghost

I say havok, i dont have ef so dont know about her and i have ghost and just dont like her

You need to learn her. Once you do she will be one of your favourite champions.
    I can’t wait for the day I finally pulled her as a 5*/6*
  • Options
    MarkWardMarkWard Posts: 35
    Ghost
    Emma Frost is a good champion and Havok also, but ghost is better (but not always)
    The main benefit of ghost is her phasing, with it you may convert effects like poision and bleed into fury buff.
    Useful for suicide mastery, also synergy with The Hood (no damage while in phase) and Wasp(for unblockable sp attacks).

The only trouble is blocking, ghost is a kind of champion playing which it is better not to use block (if an enemy deals high damage) and you need to evade.
    Another thing is again phasing, it can't work if you are under armor break . (Am not sure about Magneto with his metal abilities).

Ghost is not too hard to play (I mean, simplier than Quake), you should also know other champions sp attacks, I mean, time of them, if you phase too early - you might have a damage in block.

• Options
    Havok
    PeaRat said:

You need to learn her. Once you do she will be one of your favourite champions.
    I can’t wait for the day I finally pulled her as a 5*/6*
    i do know how to use her lol, im just not a fan, i hate that the synergies i need are champs of the same class and champs that ill never use so they just taking up space
  • Options
    Havok
    MarkWard said:

Emma Frost is a good champion and Havok also, but ghost is better (but not always)
    The main benefit of ghost is her phasing, with it you may convert effects like poision and bleed into fury buff.
    Useful for suicide mastery, also synergy with The Hood (no damage while in phase) and Wasp(for unblockable sp attacks).

The only trouble is blocking, ghost is a kind of champion playing which it is better not to use block (if an enemy deals high damage) and you need to evade.
    Another thing is again phasing, it can't work if you are under armor break . (Am not sure about Magneto with his metal abilities).

Ghost is not too hard to play (I mean, simplier than Quake), you should also know other champions sp attacks, I mean, time of them, if you phase too early - you might have a damage in block.

against magneto sometimes phasing wont work
  • Options
    ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    Emma Frost
    Terra said:

Parfanity said:

Lol Ghost it is.

Why vote on your own poll?;
    And yes, Ghost is the superior choice.
    Lol so I can see the results without having to click on the view results.