**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where Are Arenas?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Where are the Arenas?

Comments

• Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    they probably broke something again
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    edited March 2020
    Same. I took 2wks off from arena and now trying to get back into it.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Come on guys where's the arenas
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    They’re still not up. This is going to effect how I can cycle my six stars.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Calm down.. it might be a manual execution.. if their offices are closed then no 1 there to initiate the arenas..

Granted I can’t see why something like that would require manual interaction.. but who knows..
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Due to corona the one guy that should activate the arena isn’t around
  • TbonneTbonne Posts: 46
    Kaboom at it again why to go great job
  • OhohyoOhohyo Posts: 1
    Well a delay most like will make me get behind to bad for people with tigh time to play
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    The arena's have also been quarantined to protect all summoners.
  • Doug_McQuaidDoug_McQuaid Posts: 33
    Arena has been quarantined for 14 days unfortunately
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    ...it’s a mess, again...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike thanks for the update!
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Just for clarification on the Kabam Offices; it is Monday at 10:13am in Vancouver BC; if the offices are closed and someone has to “manually” start arena, then they have regressed to a point I never thought possible.
    If their office is closed they can remote into their servers and manually start it if that was the case. We noticed a problem and reported it. They may have not been aware.

If their office is closed they can remote into their servers and manually start it if that was the case. We noticed a problem and reported it. They may have not been aware.

I was replying to the genius who said they may be closed.

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Ok, so when will we get our compensation? That's the important thing here :#

I was replying to the genius who said they may be closed.

Me too
    Gotcha @HustlaBoi9
  • They should be starting to come in now. I see the 3-Star Moleman Arena. Give it a few minutes and the rest should be live.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Thanks for letting us know but if possible, a little compensation would be nice. People can do a lot of grinding in that time
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

@Kabam Miike Thanks for letting us know but if possible, a little compensation would be nice. People can do a lot of grinding in that time

Well, since everyone had the same issue, then everyone got off to a late start. Don’t see a reason to compensate anyone for anything. Smh
  • Dr_BiraDr_Bira Posts: 8
    Ii see 3* arena... Others are I'll due to corona
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    @G2DK Compensation is given because people can't grind as much as they like. There are people who came out from work to grind in the free time and they will not be able to get that time back
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Still don't see the featured 5 arena
This discussion has been closed.