**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Long standing debate finally resolved.

For years, the forums have debated this particular question off and on, without any clear resolution. This even goes back to the prior forums. Not only have players argued this, even the Kabam developers have weighed in, but there hasn't been a consensus on this issue. I have gone so far as to challenge the moderators on their stance on this multiple times in the past. However, after careful research I believe I now have a definitive answer to this age old question:

Is pineapple an appropriate topping for pizza?

Apparently this combination is not only not pizza, it is apparently not even considered food.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Hey if its the only pizza there I'll eat it. Is it my go to no but definitely not my least favourite
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    what made me laugh was when I went shopping this week the produce section was fully stocked. It’s like great, thanks Coronavirus, now I have no choice but to eat healthy.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I literally only eat Ham and pineapple because it's the only one I like other than boring-ass cheese and tomato and I can only get c&t sub-style pizzas that are always really hard to chew bases.
  • DNA3000 said:

what made me laugh was when I went shopping this week the produce section was fully stocked. It’s like great, thanks Coronavirus, now I have no choice but to eat healthy.

Considering how many people forced to work from home are going to be living on Hot Pockets and Mountain Dew, I think we won't really know the true mortality rate from COVID-19 until all the diabetes testing is completed.
    For me it is funna be a steady stream of doritos and bean dip
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Pineapple on pizza is cursed
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What does this have to MCOC? This thread reeks of nepotism.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I mean, it's not my favourite and I generally don't choose it, but if it's there I'll eat it. I legitimately don't understand why it's such an inflammatory debate, like, people like things, so what?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

"I don't know her."
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Thank you!!!!
    I have been telling people for years,since the dawn of time itself and people called me an idiot,an imbicile but finaly the truth,I can finaly rest in peace now. All I ask is for my gravestone to read: " he was right about pineapple flavoured pizza"
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm a pineapple pizza person, only if it is done right

It's because people are preparing for apocolypse and frozen food goes bad quick
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I mean, it's not my favourite and I generally don't choose it, but if it's there I'll eat it. I legitimately don't understand why it's such an inflammatory debate, like, people like things, so what?

I'm sure some people don't get the joke, but I think the vast majority of people who participate at all in this topic understand it is all an entirely insubstantial debate entirely for fun. In particular, it has come up basically every time there's been a server downtime discussion thread where there's basically nothing else to talk about because the game is unplayable, and players want to argue about something while we wait. No one should be taking offense at it.

In other words, it is an amusing but meaningless sink for anxious negative energy. Kind of like the love child of the disagree flag and the LOL flag.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Interestingly, the last iteration of this conversation divulged that Hawaiian Pizza is actually a Canadian invention. In the U.S., they use what they call Canadian Bacon, but here in Canada, we call it ham. Lol.
    (Unless you're from N.B. Then it probably had a name before you took it for a final stroll.)
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I used to love pineapple on pizza when I was like 8, but now...not so much (but i do eat it once in a while because it's nostalgic).
    Putang76 said:

Bro I am from Hawaii and pineapple don’t belong on pizza

Pineapple is Hawaiian food in the same sense as lava is Hawaiian landscaping.

I don't mind grilled pineapple myself, but half the people of my parents' generation can't stand to even look at a pineapple, because at one time they worked a cannery job. Pineapple is concentrated misery in a can, or at least so it has been described to me. Asking that generation if pineapple is a reasonable topping for pizza is like asking if Cthulhu is a reasonable choice for best man at a wedding.

Thank you!!!!
    I have been telling people for years,since the dawn of time itself and people called me an idiot,an imbicile but finaly the truth,I can finaly rest in peace now. All I ask is for my gravestone to read: " he was right about pineapple flavoured pizza"

As much as the idea of placing concentrated essence of pineapple in little yellow chunks on a pizza divides us, I hope we can all come together in a spirit of unity to denounce "pineapple flavoured pizza."
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    That's a big negative, sorry chances are they sell so much of the pineapple pizza that it was the only one they had extra of in the back in anticipation of a rush.
    11 rings to rule them all 1 to the dwarf king in his
    halls of stone 1 to the elf king fair and true and then 9 rings to the men destined to die
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I love pineapple pizza. Anchovies where is i draw the line lol
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

I’ll really offend the East coast here by saying mango is an even better topping. Goes great with chicken, onion, green pepper and a sprinkling of bacon or prosciutto.

And my profession is pizza guy, so obviously I deserve to be booted out of the biz.

🤢
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    @DNA3000 hey you mind picking up those pizzas for me? We’re out of Hawaiian Pizza in VB haha