**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Second 6 star. Good pull?

How is Thing as a 6 star? Worth ranking up? Any tips on playing him? Did I get a decent pull?

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Thats amazing pull mate! He'll become insane defender. (I dunno about attack but people said he also good)
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    you sir are the luckiest man alive
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Haha, Iv'e suddenly forgotten about my first, awfull, 6 star: Diablo :D

I haven't got the tier 5 catalysts R2 Thing right now. But i'm only like 6000 fragments away from getting 2 T5bc and being able to R5 my Omega red 5 star!

If you were to chose from R5:ing 5 star omega red (duped, hight sig) or waiting to R2 said 6 star Thing... What would be your choice?

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Absolutely amazing, based on the choice above I’d r5 omega, but thing certainly isn’t a bad pick
  • b3atub3atu Posts: 22
    edited March 2020

R2 immediately

borderline criminal advice! thing needs to be duped to do the stuff he's best known for! definitely rank that omega red!!
    I agree with your assessments. I do like what I've seen so far using Thing also! But My two best champs have been Hyperion (R5) and Omega Red (R4) for a while now. And Omega will be my second R5 soon. Thing doesn't change that.

Another question, what synergies are great with Thing?

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Omega at high sig to 5/65 over thing to rank 2 is definitely the right choice
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Thing is amazing for ur second 6* pull as this opens up v2 for u...with the synergy team of hiemdal,the champion,hela and Angela he blasts through most of V2..I used my 6* r1 thing for most of v2 exploration(including the poison paths but thats not advisable...Plus u got a 5/65 omega red for those paths)
    I am not gonna R2 him unduped because offensively he does everything I need from him at r1 and he needs his sig ability to justify 3 t5b on him but overall he is a fire pull
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    C'mon, he knows it's good! This is a blatant #humblebrag!!!
    TROUBL3D said:

C'mon, he knows it's good! This is a blatant #humblebrag!!!

Haha... I actually did not know exactly how good he was. Haven't gotten Thing as more than a 3 star before. So only played him briefly in arenas. Now I think I'm starting to get an idea, and he's a very welcome addition to my roster. He will definitely help me clear content easier.
    I'm very happy just for getting my second 6 star, and it turning out to be a great champ, instead of something like my Diablo or something like that is awesome! Better than I'd ever hoped for.

Otherwise, with my skill level, I don't have much to brag about. I probably can't clear content most of you guys would easily manage with the same roster. But I enjoy playing. And since I became uncollected it's been a lot more fun.