**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are your thoughts on Moleman and Terrax?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
While they might not be at the level of Longshot and Mojo. I think they might have some interesting stuff. Its too early to say anything for now so I wish to wait Moleman might have some offensive uses and Terrax looks like a defender. What does everyone think of Moleman and Terrax?

Comments

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    like the animation of both mole man and terrax
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    just defensive options
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Moleman is definitely better than Terrax, but this month the champions's are not as strong as last month. On a positive note they did a really good job with animations for both champions and Moleman riding Giganto was done well.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Terrax will get Nerfed, once kabam make there moneys on people spending units on pots and revive, they will say he was to OP...

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

From what I've seen, he's not that good
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I think mole man is good not amazing but good but terrax is trash
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,389 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Mole Man is trickier to fight, as a defender. It's very easy to get punished for hitting into his block. Nicely animated, though.

Terrax seems less troublesome; specially if you've got access to a mystic champ with power control like Magik or Voodoo.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Terrax is an instant noodle
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I actually really like terrax. He looks fun to play, and can achieve some pretty insane damage. At a high sig, and if you end all combos with light attacks he can get good damage for the entirety of the fight.

Mole man’s animations make the character uninteresting to play. For a character who relies on heavies his heavy cannot be chained on in the corner. He has great utility, and he has decent damage, but both only last for a little bit, and are in limited amounts.

Honestly, mole man feels like more of a champ that I wouldn’t use. But animations really affect gameplay. It’s why I love venom, but hate crossbones. I like terrax’s animations, hate mole man’s.