**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CapIW vs Champion

HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
I'm considering trying 6.2.6 with capIW with our st. Paddy day revives. Will 20-40% revives get the job done or do I need potions to heal up vs block damage? And how hard is the first 90 with cap? No SS or claire for me

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,181 ★★★★★
    Well don’t one defrinds pheas you get stun even hood wil do better the first. And u wil need to helling op due to blok danmged 2k from a parry somtime
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    If you’re using CptIW, bring a mystic on your team if there’s a slot so you won’t run out of kinetic charges when he goes unblockable for his medium and light attacks. If you can regulate your specials, you’ll be able to keep him within 1 bar of power and constantly counter his specials without needing to parry.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

If you parry you’re fine though cause of Caps perfect parry. Good advice on the Mystic if Cap is max sig.

You can’t, especially the later phases where either his lights or mediums are unblockable.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i seriously need someone to finish that last 10% for me lol like seriously. i breeze through it until that stupid dex special ,.. 2 is the lowest i've gotten it and i'm just done spending revives on it.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Cap doesnt even work for the first 90% ... champions regen is just too overwhelming