**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please reduce energy timer to 30 mins for this AQ.

3 hours is way too long for maintenance, while having to navigate 1 hour timers in AQ. Living in central time has maintenance falling during prime playing hours 10PM-1AM. I have to wake up to take care of patients. I can’t set an alarm to wake me in the middle of the night these days. Too much going on currently.

Comments

• Please reduce the timer!
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    i must take down the AQ mini boss, then my BG members will go to sleep, and we will not explore this AQ to 100% if there will be 1hr timer. Not crying, just telling. Yes, it will be the same for everyone, it's just not fair. Why not doing these planned maintenance things between AQ weeks - Kabam you have 3 days for that every AQ "week"
  • I want the 30 minute timer for AQ! I agree the maintenance is way to long.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Ktashak said:

i must take down the AQ mini boss, then my BG members will go to sleep, and we will not explore this AQ to 100% if there will be 1hr timer. Not crying, just telling. Yes, it will be the same for everyone, it's just not fair. Why not doing these planned maintenance things between AQ weeks - Kabam you have 3 days for that every AQ "week"

Becauae AQ starts and ends on a different day every week.
    And server maintenance is done by a 3rd party who actually runs the servers. So they have to deal with the time this 3rd party tells them.
  • Thunderkam444Thunderkam444 Posts: 13
    Wtf kabam. I mean this is just bad planning. Either have maintenance more often again so it only lasts 1-2 hrs or have it while aq is down. It’s really not that hard to schedule around aq. This is the kind of thing that uproots alliances because they can’t finish aq. Smh
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Mike192 said:

We all know who gave all those disagrees lol

If you guessed me you're correct otherwise you were close.

Wtf kabam. I mean this is just bad planning. Either have maintenance more often again so it only lasts 1-2 hrs or have it while aq is down. It’s really not that hard to schedule around aq. This is the kind of thing that uproots alliances because they can’t finish aq. Smh

Once again kabam does maintenance through another company they do it at this time as that's what the company that does there severs say is when they will do it.
    You can't schedule around a moving target.
    Would you rather maintenance mess up a crucial war in season? Maybe cost you a couple attack bonuses because members didn't read in game mail from kabam
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Patchie93 said:

Mike192 said:

We all know who gave all those disagrees lol

If you guessed me you're correct otherwise you were close.

Once again kabam does maintenance through another company they do it at this time as that's what the company that does there severs say is when they will do it.
    You can't schedule around a moving target.
    Would you rather maintenance mess up a crucial war in season? Maybe cost you a couple attack bonuses because members didn't read in game mail from kabam
    explain your logic to map7 players they needs almost every single energy point and they are waking up when the maintenance is running - so they already have 5 energy + waiting 3 hours - it will be almost impossible to finish the AQ with 1hr energy timer.
  • OMXOMX Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike
    Our alliance gonna have issue finishing aq due to US timing. Most of us are asleep now. Please change to 30min aq
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Just to be clear, 30 min timers for this AQ is justified because of the super long maintenance length. Typically it isn't that long, but when it is, kabam should accommodate players
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

They've been doing maintenance on the same schedule since the game started. It's been during AQ countless times and has never had any impact on AQ. This isn't anything new.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★

They've been doing maintenance on the same schedule since the game started. It's been during AQ countless times and has never had any impact on AQ. This isn't anything new.
    But what's new is that this particular one took almost 3 times longer than previous ones. Likely because it's been awhile since the last maintenance
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Doesn't affect us, but it is really unfair to people in time zones where it's their prime time to be awak and play. Honestly don't understand why something like this isn't just automatic to be user friendly. Like be proactive about it and make that day 30 minute timers. It's one day out of five. There's no great harm to the balance of the game. It's just bad form, but most are used to it by now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

But what's new is that this particular one took almost 3 times longer than previous ones. Likely because it's been awhile since the last maintenance
    Normally its 2 hrs.. I was asleep when it came back up. Went down at 10pm cst and back at 121am cst, so about 4 hrs. Last time they had a 4 HR one I thought they did adjust timers but that was a long time ago so I could be off.

We have US and GMT 2 and 4 people and seem to be doing fine. Not sure about map 7 people though.