**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    SuperFarz said:

In-Game Name: Superfarz
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: On Both
    Game Version Installed: 26.0
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: Since last update game is crushing without any warning during fights ( quests/arena/aq —> any mode). Sometimes i notice now the sound is acting up and i can actually hear it glitching and know the game will close any seconds... When i reopen the game in AQ/AW health is gone 50%. Also major lagg issues/freezing. Very frustrating. I used to play 1.5 year ago and quit the game because the overheating issue back then which was destroying the phones. Restarted the game now see more issues are now here than before..hail hydra...

The situation is now even worse. I can’t even do ONE fight anymore! Press start fight and game instantly closes. Any idea???
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    Ingame name Corby11
    Device IPad 6th generation
    System IPAD OS 13.3.1
    Using WiFi
    Game version 26.0
    Experiencing the issue in all modes of game play, arena quest AQ and AW

Problem. The game just crashes / stops constantly mid fight start of fight or when moving from 1 screen to another, I.e moving from home page to inventory. This is sometimes happening 6-7 times per hour but then you may get 1-2 hours uninterrupted. Starting to become a real problem for map6 and AW
  • moreap1moreap1 Posts: 27
    edited March 2020
    IGName: moreap1
    iPhone 11
    Wifi

Network connection issue, happens

Lately i have that loading and disconnected all the time even i have very good wifi i tried remove game and reinstall it but still the same i even recorded it update the game and still give that connection error
  • Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Posts: 32
    When I’m in the arena my app will crash and when I log back in the game show’s new l lost the match I didn’t play. Also my daily Crystal time was reset and I have to wait a day to claim it.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    Corby11 said:

Ingame name Corby11
    Device IPad 6th generation
    System IPAD OS 13.3.1
    Using WiFi
    Game version 26.0
    Experiencing the issue in all modes of game play, arena quest AQ and AW

Problem. The game just crashes / stops constantly mid fight start of fight or when moving from 1 screen to another, I.e moving from home page to inventory. This is sometimes happening 6-7 times per hour but then you may get 1-2 hours uninterrupted. Starting to become a real problem for map6 and AW

So quick update, got so fed up I deleted the game and tried re installing it. Not suggesting that it will work for everyone but it seems to have done the trick for me, assuming I had a corrupted file somewhere but game seems to work fine now
  • TreyarthTreyarth Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Treyarth
    Device and Model: Mi note 6 pro
    Device Operating System: 9PKQ1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 26.0.0
    Game Mode: Irrespective of game mode
    Description of the Issue: the game either turns unresponsive for few seconds where it doesn't respond to my touch when I tap or slide.
    And at times the responses are incorrect. For example, I tap on the right to light attack but it slided back as if I swiped back on the left. A lot of touch and response issue degrading more and more with time.
  • Efritz3Efritz3 Posts: 1
    Everett!!!
    iPhone 7
    ios 13.3.1
    Game version: 26.0
    Happens on both Wifi and Cellular data
    Happens in Arena and in Event quests

My game keeps crashing in mid-fight. I will be mid-fight and then all of a sudden the game disappears and I am on the home screen of my phone. I'm also having a lot of lag issues in fights. This problem seems to happen every 5 minutes. I tried deleting and re-installing the game and it didn't fix the issue.
  • BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
    edited March 2020
    In-Game Name: BoranParker
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.5
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 26.0
    Game Mode: AQ. (Haven’t tried the others).
    Description of the Issue: When a Silver Surfer uses SP3 on me, my game crashes everytime. I tried to fight 4 or 5 times but it is still same. I still don’t know why.
  • STAY AT HOME and WORK FROM HOME...

The current Virus situation is putting a much larger strain on Internet throughput across the country and the world.

So it is much more likely that people may experience a higher rate of connection related issues that normal, not only on the internet as a whole, but also the demand on Kabam's Servers too with so many more people playing the game at the same time and for longer periods of time.

And increased streaming/data usage at your local internet provider level (community), to the internet as a whole (nation/world wide), and even at the family level if you have other family members each streaming more video or teleconferencing whether direct or via WiFi in the home, is putting a greater strain on the internet in general.
  • Letsgochamp55Letsgochamp55 Posts: 4
    I also have a problem with Act 4 completion. In the last chapter, in the quest where guillotine is the boss I can’t access a section of the map in order to explore the chapter. The map always skips this certain node.
    In game name: ball is lifeee
    Device: iPad Air 3
    Newest update
    I play on WiFi
  • Bravo3120Bravo3120 Posts: 13
    edited March 2020
    In-Game Name: DadTheBarbearian
    Device and Model: iPad air 3rd gen./MUUJ2LL/A
    Device Operating System: 13.3.1(17D50)
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI
    Game Version Installed: 26.0
    Game Mode: All modes, gameplay specific

Basically, I got my ipad new in February. Only app i have installed is Mcoc. I experience "stuttering" throughout all gameplay. Every few minutes everything will slow down or stutter for about a second. Results in missed inputs, holding block or swiping shows as nothing was done. Real obvious when trying to hold for heavy. Many missed Doom slaps. Have had estimated 4 total complete crashes, where restart was necessary. I have only uninstalled and reinstalled 1 time to see if it would change but no difference.
  • &BoDrUmHaKiMi&
    Iphone 11
    Ios 13.3.1
    Latest game update.

When i play to master difficulty of monly event. I repeat the fights even i win. I have a video record if you want.
  • John_J_AJohn_J_A Posts: 6
    edited March 2020
    Hello,

I have updated the game to version 26.1.0 on my iPhone XS Max. When I run it, it started then crashed directly. I tried to reinstall it several times with no success to make my problem fixed. I also made a clean install (it means going to settings and delete everything related to the game (documents & data) and install it with no success again.

Kindly I am asking for any help in this issue.

P. S. Currently I installed the game on old iPhone 6S and it is running after logging in with my Kabam account.

Ingame: John-A
    WiFi & data
    Game version 26.1.0
    iPhone XS Max
  • RipVanWinkleRipVanWinkle Posts: 13
    Hello, I have the same issue as John_J_A. Updated the game and now the game instantly crashes when trying to open.

Ingame: RipVanWinkle7
    Wifi & Data
    Game Version 26.1.0
    iPhone 10
  • EhrendorianEhrendorian Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Ehrendorian
    Device and Model: Iphone 7
    Cellular or WiFi: Bothi
    Game Version Installed: Newest (just updated it and it didn't fix the problem at all)
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Always. During fights it gets worse.
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes very quickly after entering fights. Sometimes I can't even get a single fight done. Never 2. Also, the phone runs hot extremely fast. But even when it's super cold it crashes just as fast. But it didn't use to get so hot beforehand, so that's another problem. EXTREMELY hot iPhone after just 1 Minute of playing the game.

I can't even send my alliance a message right now, because it crashes so quickly. Literally forced to quit this game.. wow. Not being able to complete the event quest makes me pretty sad. God damnit.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    In game name Ronny889
    Latest game version and iOS
    iPhone 6s
    iPad air2

Heats up after 1- 2 fights to an very hot state. It’s been like this for days now.

Speed are changing in fights all the time and specials are not firing and it looks like champ are doing blocking move instead. After several activations suddenly firing but often much to late. Frames are missing so opponent moves without any information makes parry and evade a tough call.

How this have to be an ongoing issue month after month beats me.
  • ZakaarLordZakaarLord Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: ZakaarLord

Device and Model: iphone 8 Plus

Device Operating System: iOS 13.4

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? NO, I've tried restarting app and trouble shooting both on wifi and off wifi with my cellular data. It's not my connection because my other apps that run on internet are working. If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? T-Mobile.

Game Version Installed: I just updated my app yesterday (3/31/2020). I have the new loading screen and everything. Specifically, I have the 26.1.0 version.

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Entire interface. Wont let me by-pass pop up to play any content in game.

Description of the Issue: There's an issue with mine and my alliance team. When we click the rewards panel in the chest where you select over-stock items theres a reward with an icon. When we claim the reward a pop up comes up saying "which side will you choose?" There's the two options sorcerer supreme or storm X. So when we pick a side and hit the claim button below it just keeps on loading and then the red wifi symbol comes up. After a few minutes it says connect had timed out or whatever, and then it brings up to the main home screen with the same pop up and same issue. We cant by-pass it to click out to play content, nor can we actually choose a side because of the glitch. We close app/reinstall but it bring us to home page with a popup "which side will you choose?" We pick but it just keeps loading we cant play.

I'm going to post a screenshot PDF of mine and an alliance team members issue.

• DMilfDMilf Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Dr.MilfHunter

Device and Model: iPhone 8

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? NO, I've tried restarting app and trouble shooting both on wifi and off wifi with my cellular data.
    It's not my connection because my other apps that run on internet are working. If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? AT&T

Game Version Installed: I updated my app yesterday (3/31/2020) and have the 26.1.0 version.

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Entire game interface. It will not let me bypass the pop up to play any content in game.

Description of the Issue: There's an issue that myself and others within my alliance are having. When we claim the reward a pop up comes up saying "which side will you choose?" There's the two options sorcerer supreme or storm X.
    So when we pick a side and hit the claim button below it just keeps on loading and then the red wifi symbol comes up. After a few minutes it says connection has timed out or whatever, and then it brings up to the main home screen with the same pop up and same issue. It is a constant cycle. We cant by-pass it to click out to play content, nor can we actually choose a side because of the glitch. I have attempted to reinstall the game and also have restarted the app countless times but After each attempt it brings me back
    to home page with a popup "which side will you choose?” Repeating the whole process.
  • RevoltinRevoltin Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: Revoltin

Device and Model: iPhone X

Same problem here.

• aaronrenaaronren Posts: 6
    8:35PM
    In-Game Name: Grumpy Brotato

Device and Model: iPhone8 plus

Same problem here.

Frozen on choose screen
  • RoblestoneRoblestone Posts: 2
    In game name: Roblestone

Device: IPhone7

Frozen on the same screen

• Game name: My_Darkest_Day
    iOS: 13.3.1
    Device: iphone xs

!!!!

• 69s69s Posts: 1
    I get an error message for more than 3 hours and can't connect. iPhoneX iOS13.4
  • RevoltinRevoltin Posts: 7
    He let me choose in the end the other side...seems all have been converted now into shards cristals... from catalist . Not sure what happened but I least I can log in to the game and play any content now. I wanted to play catalist side ...
    Revoltin said:

In-Game Name: Revoltin

Device and Model: iPhone X

Same problem here.

• gylyo69gylyo69 Posts: 5
    hi some can help me