**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    I may be the only one, but I'd love to see an Iron Fist Colleen Wing based on the character from the end of Netflix Iron Fist Season 2.
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT - FORGE

About Forge:

Forge is a Native American of the Cheyenne Indian tribe. He is a mutant with an innate superhuman talent for inventing mechanical devices and an intuitive genius, — Hold up — let me tell something..! "it is as natural as breathing for me..! "- Continue - He is trained in mysticism by his tribe's shaman, Naze, to become a great sorcerer and to defeat their nemesis The Adversary. Although he is both inventor and sorcerer, he has primarily relied upon technology rather than mysticism to accomplish his tasks and he must continue to do so in the Battlerealm.

Base Stats & Abilities

*All stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99

. Health: 15432
    . Attack: 1321
    . Max PI:
    . Without Signature: 3987
    . With Signature (99): 4765

Character Class: Mutant

Passive – Synthetic Stretch Fabric:

.Forge's synthetic stretch fabric backed by micro-thin bulletproof Kevlar and thermal insulation makes him resistant to Bleed and Incinerate effects, decreasing their Potency and Duration by 85%

Passive - Scanning Device:

.When against superhuman beings and aliens, Scanning Device activates and grants Forge 50% Critical Hit Chance while also reducing the opponent’s Power Gain by 35%.

Passive – Mechanical Energy:

.Each time Forge performs a well timed block he gains 25 Mechanical Energy for later use.
    .When the Energy reaches 100, Forge will consume all Mechanical Energy and gains 5 Feedback Charges.
    .If your opponent has any active damage dealing Debuff place on him, Feedback Charges are converted into 5 different Buffs which last for 15 seconds granting Forge:
    .Cruelty: +1722 Critical Damage Rate
    .Fury: +1280 Attack
    .Power Gain: +25% Power Gain
    .Precision: +1223.5 Critical Rate
    .True Strike
    .If your opponent has not any active damage dealing Debuff place on him, 2 Feedback Charges are consumed to increase the next damage dealing Debuff duration and potency by 200%.
    .The other 3 Feedback Charges are converted to 3 different Debuffs which last for 15 seconds granting opponent:
    .Trauma: -65% Ability Accuracy
    .Coma: -65% Block Proficiency
    .Heal Block
    .Once spent Mechanical Energy takes 5 seconds to regain.

Medium Attack:

.50% chance to cause your opponent to Shock for 717.5 Direct Damage over 10 seconds.

Heavy Attack:

.A heavy strike inflicts Armor Break, reducing the opponent’s Armor Rating by 333 for 10 seconds.

Special 1 : Plasma Blaster

.This attack has 100% chance to cause your opponent to Shock for 1000 Direct Damage over 10 seconds.

Special 2 : Incendiary Bomb

.This attack has 100% chance to cause your opponent to Incinerate for 1000 Direct Damage over 10 seconds.
    .Burns up to 35% of the target's max Power and inflicts Direct Damage proportionate to the amount lost.

Special 3 : Neutralizer Gun

.This attack has 100% chance to cause your opponent to Degenerate for 2000 Direct Damage over 10 seconds.

Signature Ability: Shaman's Heritage - Forge has considerable mystical powers as a result of the training Naze gave him.

Astral Form

.To enter into Astral Form for 10 seconds, Dodge back and hold Block for 2 seconds. While in Astral Form, Forge cannot lose more than 50% of her current health per hit from Special Attacks.

Buff Burn - Passive

.80% chance that Forge automatically counters enemy Status Effects by burning them and inflicting 250 Direct Damage, per Buff burnt.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I want to see more Heralds of Galactus. They seems to be coming every three months, so we should see new ones in June , September and maybe December or that will be when Galactus arrives
  • Ali92Ali92 Posts: 5
    dust

• Wponx123Wponx123 Posts: 1
    This is the most appropriate time ever to release Apocalypse.
  • GALACTICDOOMGALACTICDOOM Posts: 5
    i wish to see apocalypse, carnom,antivenom,Ironman (endgame suit), professor hulk, Quick silver, scarlet witch (age of Ultron),Jean, professor X, Thanos (Endgame suit),Moltenman, Hydroman, sandman, The other, Arnimzola, spider man 2099,spiderman noir, spider man (FF suit), the thing(FF suit), mister fantastic (FF suit),black cat, hulk killer, wiccan, Hulking, atuma, White tiger, Luke cage (power man),cotton mouth, crystal, triton, Abomb, Ultimate Green goblin, ravona, Maximus venom 2099,green goblin 2099, superior spider man, wong, red guardian, enchantress, Man-ape, steel serpent, korvak, Hammer head, Baron Zemo, tactical Force, the presence,Torg, Bow man, Electra noir, electo 2099,thor with the storm breaker
  • GALACTICDOOMGALACTICDOOM Posts: 5
    i wish that u see my champion suggestions
  • All_KnightAll_Knight Posts: 3
    I would like to see death head ll and death metal plus would like to see original alpha flight.

• Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Should totally add impossible man
  • Marcury79Marcury79 Posts: 47
    I also have suggestions for champions...

Leagon(omega level mutent)having multiple prosnality...of mutents and their powers too...so how I wanna see him in game....he has power to copy and use the same skills buffs debuffs and special attacks which make this champ awsome...

Quicksilver a fastest cherecter of marvel..the skill I wanna see from him is...whenever it dextory or go back it slow down the attack of opponent and whenever we go back it back to the corner or when we go front to will direct attack to opponent...I mean just make him fast with autoblock...

Odin(god level) I really wanna see him with sword and odin force with awsome spacial damage...

Agomoto(first sorcer supreme) just enhanced powe skills more critical ratings with awsome poision and stunn...

Mantice(guardians of the galaxy)power to stunn opponents with normal attack more health and solo synergy to regain health of other champ in quist or wars with her...

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    May we have Beta Ray Bill and Apocalypse?

Thank you for your work
  • Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 235
    Marvel Contest of Champions is a world wide game. We got players from New York, California, Texas, Canada, Mexico, West Indies, South America, Africa, Europe, India, Russia etc etc So why doesn't it look that way in game? Not saying we don't have any at all. (Ie: Natasha Romanoff, Sunspot, T'Challa, Magik etc). We live in a modern world where diversity and representation is extremely important on many levels.

But we have 1 black Woman in the game. And they release a remix version of her, and turn her BLUE!

We have 0 Asian Women (you can technically count Kamala Khan as Asian)

We have 0 Indian based characters

We have 0 Latina characters. (Sunspot is for Brasil, so he represents Latin Americas, cool)

0 champs from Britain. A major country like Britain. Where 2 of the biggest Youtubers for game resides. (Their accent is the cutest)

Here's just a small list of champs that not only can add diversity and representation on many levels. But would also be fun creating and maybe doing a few new things with them.

• instead of Mole Man, Moon-Girl and Devil Dinosaur would of been amazing.
    • instead of a remix Storm, Okoye or Shuri would of fit the bill.
    • Blue Marvel
    • ARES
    • Monica Rambeau
    • Shang-Chi
    • WAVE
    • White Fox
    • Captain Britian
    • Dust
    • America Chavez
    • Mirage aka Danielle Moonstar
    • Apocalypse
    • Noh-Vaar
    • Jubilee (even the vampire version)
    • Wiccan
    • Hulking
    • Union Jack
    • Kate Bishop
    • Silk
    • Power-Man
    • Hercules

• JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    Any chance of adding..
    Shuri
    Okoye
    Misty Knight
    Colleen Wing
    IronHeart
    Moon Girl
    Nakia
    Nightshade
    Valkyrie (Marvel version)

Or any other female champs from a diversity of ethnic groups?

As it's lacking big time at the moment, just my honest opinion, I hope no one is offended

As we can' earn about new marvel characters from a diversity of culture, not just a limited selection of female champs
  • frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    Add Stan Lee as a 1 star like the summoned symbiote and have him to be as strong maxed out as a r2 6 star.
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    edited March 2020
    CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – EMPLATE

Emplate enters The Contest MM/DDth at TT AM
    PDT!

About Emplate:

Emplate, a vampire-like mutant who can take on the abilities of those he feeds upon as well as control their minds. Emplate was the main villain of Generation X.

Base Stats & Abilities

.Health: 15660
    .Attack: 1227
    .Max PI
    .Without Signature: 3727
    .With Signature (99): 4737

Passive: Pocket Dimensions

.Emplate suffers from a permanent Degeneration debuff that drains 0.2% Health each second.

Bone Marrow Sap (Max Stack 42):

.50% chance to gain 1 Bone Marrow Sap per Critical Hit.

.For every 3 hit on Combo Meter gains 1 Bone Marrow Sap.

*Developer Note - Emplate's normal Combo will be of 6 hits, i.e. he will gain 2 Bone Marrow Sap per 1 Combo Rotation.

Special Attacks:

.Consumes same number of Bone Marrow Sap as number of Hits on that Special Attack.

*Developer Note - Special Attacks effect will be depend upon, the type of Stance at which Emplate is during Special Attack activation.

Energy Siphon:

.Emplate can Siphon Life, Power and Buff from his opponents depending upon his current Stance.

.Emplate has 3 Stances -

*Buff Energy

SP 1 - 100% Chance to Drain (Nullify) all of the target's current buffs.

SP 2 - 100% Chance to Buff Steal for 15 seconds.

SP 3 - 100% Chance to Buff Lock (Stagger) for 30 seconds.

*Attack Energy

SP 1 - 100% Chance to Power Lock the target for 7.5 seconds.

SP 2 - 100% Chance to Steal 50% of the target's current power.

SP 3 - 100% Chance to Drain 100% of the target's current power.

*Life Energy

SP 1 - Inflict Life Steal, Stealing 1000 Health from the opponent.

SP 2 - Inflict Life Steal, Stealing 2000 Health from the opponent.

SP 3 - Inflict Life Steal, Stealing 3000 Health from the opponent.

.To change Stances from one to another dash back and hold block for 1 second.

*Developer Note - If during activation of a Special Attack a minimum amount of Bone Marrow Sap is not present than the Special Attack will not produce any of the above listed effect.

Density Control:

.Another natural power Emplate does have, is his ability to control his own density.

.Dash Back -

Become Indestructible for 2 seconds, this indestructibility also ignores all DOT Debuffs and Passives.

. While Heavy Attack Charging -

Become Intangible and opponent has 100% chance to miss.

*Signature Ability: I am an Energy Vampire

Passive:

.When against Mutants, Mutant Aura activates and grants Emplate 979 Attack Rating while also reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 50%. This Ability Accuracy reduction ignores Mutants Immunities.

Heavy Attack: Vampiric Infection

.50% chance for Vampiric Infection to opponent.

.This is a Passive Debuff which inflicts Heal Block and Slow Debuff to the target.

Developer Note - The Heavy Attack animation has to be 6 Hits in it for player convenience.

Hey guys can you suggest some Synergies, I am more than happy to know this from you.

• JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    As a boss perhaps for Act 7 or another Abyss of Legends-type quest, the One Above All. Definitely an unplayable character, and an awesome boss
  • FighterDebashisFighterDebashis Posts: 45
    edited March 2020
    @ New DawnDeb,Here are some of the improvements on Emplate, that I think would make him better so sit back,relax and enjoy the improvements :-

PDT!

About Emplate:

Emplate, a vampire-like mutant who can take on the abilities of those he feeds upon as well as control their minds. Emplate was the main villain of Generation X.

Base Stats & Abilities

.Max PI

Character Class: Mystic

*Passive: Pocket Dimensions
    .Emplate suffers from a permanent (active) Degeneration debuff that drains 0.2% health each second.

*Passive:
    .When against mutants, Emplate senses Mutant Aura of target which grants Emplate 1193 attack rating while also reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 50%. This Ability Accuracy reduction ignores mutants immunities.

*Medium Attack Combo Finisher:
    .50% chance to cause your opponent to Bleed for 1450 direct damage over 20 seconds.

*Heavy Attack: Vampiric Infection
    .100% chance to inflict Vampiric Infection to opponent, passively Heal Blocking and Slowing them for 7.5 seconds.

✓Developer Note - The Heavy Attack animation has to be of 6 hits for convenience of players during playing.

~Density Control: Another natural power Emplate does have, is ability to control his own density.

*Dash Back -
    .Become Indestructible for 2 seconds, this indestructibility also ignores all DOT debuffs and passives.

*While Heavy Attack Charging -
    .Become Intangible and opponent has 100% chance to miss, providing the Opponent isn’t able to bypass Miss.

*Special Attacks -
    .100% chance to cause your opponent to Bleed for 1450 direct damage over 20 seconds.

#Signature Ability: Energy Siphon
    .Being a Energy Vampire Emplate has also the ability to Siphon Energy from his target through their Bone Marrow Sap, and utilising it for his requirements.

*Bone Marrow Sap (Max Stack 42):

✓Developer Note - Emplate's normal Combo will be of 6 hits, i.e. he will gain 2 Bone Marrow Sap per 1 Combo Rotation.

*Special Attacks:
    .Consumes same number of Bone Marrow Sap as number of Hits on that Special Attack.

✓Developer Note - Special Attacks effect will be depend upon, the type of Stance at which Emplate is during Special Attack activation.

~Emplate can Siphon Life, Power and Buff from his opponents depending upon his current Stance.

*Emplate has 3 Stances -

>Buff Energy

.SP 1 - 100% Chance to Drain (Nullify) all of the target's current buffs.
    .SP 2 - 100% Chance to Buff Steal for 15 seconds.
    .SP 3 - 100% Chance to Buff Lock (Stagger) for 30 seconds.

>Attack Energy

.SP 1 - 100% Chance to Power Lock the target for 7.5 seconds.
    .SP 2 - 100% Chance to Steal 50% of the target's current power.
    .SP 3 - 100% Chance to Drain 100% of the target's current power.

>Life Energy

.SP 1 - Inflict Life Steal, Stealing 1000 Health from the opponent.
    .SP 2 - Inflict Life Steal, Stealing 2000 Health from the opponent.
    .SP 3 - Inflict Life Steal, Stealing 3000 Health from the opponent.

~To change Stances from one to another dash back and hold block for 1 second and also Emplate will start every fight with Power Siphon stance when he gains enough Bone Marrow Mass.

✓Developer Note - If during activation of a Special Attack a minimum amount of Bone Marrow Sap is not present than the Special Attack will not produce any of the above listed effect.

#Strengths
    .Utility God when Awakened.
    .Very Good against Mutants and champions who Bleed.
    .Can tank damage through Density Control mechanic.

#Weaknesses
    .Has not got any kind of Immunity.
    .Will struggle against Bleed Immune champs.
    .It is relatively hard to get Bone Marrow Mass when playing against champ who can bypass Critical Hits like Ebony Maw, Ant Man, Captain America IW.

#Synergy

*Generation X with Emma Frost at 3-Stars and higher Unique Synergy

.Emplate: Against Naturally Bleed Immune Champions: Emplate, gains Cruelty Buffs in place of his Bleed effects, increasing Critical Damage by 35% for 20 seconds.
    .Emma Frost: Gain 25% less Power from striking your opponent while in Diamond Form but gains True Accuracy while in Telepath Form.

*Age of Apocalypse with Mister Sinister at 3-Stars and higher Unique Synergy

.Emplate: Mutant Aura bonuses expand to include all Hero Champions.
    .Mister Sinister: +15% Special Attack Damage.

*Timeline with Bishop at 4- Stars and higher Unique Synergy

.Emplate: Increases the Duration of all Bleed Effects by 20%.
    .Bishop: Gains +50% more power from Physical Attacks and well-timed Blocks.

Any chance of adding..
    Shuri
    Okoye
    Misty Knight
    Colleen Wing
    IronHeart
    Moon Girl
    Nakia
    Nightshade
    Valkyrie (Marvel version)

Or any other female champs from a diversity of ethnic groups?

As it's lacking big time at the moment, just my honest opinion, I hope no one is offended

As we can' earn about new marvel characters from a diversity of culture, not just a limited selection of female champs

Oh wow.. Nightshade, that will be pretty cool. I meannnn MCOC is known for digging in the basement and bringing life to D list characters (Mole Man, Diablo, Champion, BPCV, etc.)

But I would vote for Okoye.

I would vote for Misty, only if* they bring Collen in as well, and buff Iron Fist. Or at least make his synergies unique where it increases his value.

Marvel Contest of Champions is a world wide game. We got players from New York, California, Texas, Canada, Mexico, West Indies, South America, Africa, Europe, India, Russia etc etc So why doesn't it look that way in game? Not saying we don't have any at all. (Ie: Natasha Romanoff, Sunspot, T'Challa, Magik etc). We live in a modern world where diversity and representation is extremely important on many levels.

But we have 1 black Woman in the game. And they release a remix version of her, and turn her BLUE!

We have 0 Asian Women (you can technically count Kamala Khan as Asian)

We have 0 Indian based characters

We have 0 Latina characters. (Sunspot is for Brasil, so he represents Latin Americas, cool)

0 champs from Britain. A major country like Britain. Where 2 of the biggest Youtubers for game resides. (Their accent is the cutest)

Here's just a small list of champs that not only can add diversity and representation on many levels. But would also be fun creating and maybe doing a few new things with them.

• instead of Mole Man, Moon-Girl and Devil Dinosaur would of been amazing.
    • instead of a remix Storm, Okoye or Shuri would of fit the bill.
    • Blue Marvel
    • ARES
    • Monica Rambeau
    • Shang-Chi
    • WAVE
    • White Fox
    • Captain Britian
    • Dust
    • America Chavez
    • Mirage aka Danielle Moonstar
    • Apocalypse
    • Noh-Vaar
    • Jubilee (even the vampire version)
    • Wiccan
    • Hulking
    • Union Jack
    • Kate Bishop
    • Silk
    • Power-Man
    • Hercules

@JahVinci1982

Like I was saying here....

MCOC reallllly dropped the ball where deciding and developing Mole Man. That could of easily been Moon-Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

She could of been Godly tech character that can synergy with

Yancy St Gang: Thing, Human Torch
    Big Brains: Reed Richards, Doom
    Inhumans: Black Bolt, Medusa
    To the rescue: Quake, Karnak

We could of have our SECOND.. 2nd* African heritage female in the game, and someone who is just most interesting and universal than Mole Man.
  • FighterDebashisFighterDebashis Posts: 45
    @Kabam Porthos Do you like this idea?

PDT!

About Emplate:

Base Stats & Abilities

.Max PI

Character Class: Mystic

*Passive: Pocket Dimensions
    .Emplate suffers from a permanent (active) Degeneration debuff that drains 0.2% health each second.

*Passive:
    .When against mutants, Emplate senses Mutant Aura of target which grants Emplate 1193 attack rating while also reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 50%. This Ability Accuracy reduction ignores mutants immunities.

*Medium Attack Combo Finisher:
    .50% chance to cause your opponent to Bleed for 1450 direct damage over 20 seconds.

*Heavy Attack: Vampiric Infection
    .100% chance to inflict Vampiric Infection to opponent, passively Heal Blocking and Slowing them for 7.5 seconds.

✓Developer Note - The Heavy Attack animation has to be of 6 hits for convenience of players during playing.

~Density Control: Another natural power Emplate does have, is ability to control his own density.

*Dash Back -
    .Become Indestructible for 2 seconds, this indestructibility also ignores all DOT debuffs and passives.

*While Heavy Attack Charging -
    .Become Intangible and opponent has 100% chance to miss, providing the Opponent isn’t able to bypass Miss.

*Special Attacks -
    .100% chance to cause your opponent to Bleed for 1450 direct damage over 20 seconds.

#Signature Ability: Energy Siphon
    .Being a Energy Vampire Emplate has also the ability to Siphon Energy from his target through their Bone Marrow Sap, and utilising it for his requirements.

*Bone Marrow Sap (Max Stack 42):

✓Developer Note - Emplate's normal Combo will be of 6 hits, i.e. he will gain 2 Bone Marrow Sap per 1 Combo Rotation.

*Special Attacks:

✓Developer Note - Special Attacks effect will be depend upon, the type of Stance at which Emplate is during Special Attack activation.

~Emplate can Siphon Life, Power and Buff from his opponents depending upon his current Stance.

*Emplate has 3 Stances -

>Buff Energy

.SP 1 - 100% Chance to Drain (Nullify) all of the target's current buffs.
    .SP 2 - 100% Chance to Buff Steal for 15 seconds.
    .SP 3 - 100% Chance to Buff Lock (Stagger) for 30 seconds.

>Attack Energy

.SP 1 - 100% Chance to Power Lock the target for 7.5 seconds.
    .SP 2 - 100% Chance to Steal 50% of the target's current power.
    .SP 3 - 100% Chance to Drain 100% of the target's current power.

>Life Energy

.SP 1 - Inflict Life Steal, Stealing 1000 Health from the opponent.
    .SP 2 - Inflict Life Steal, Stealing 2000 Health from the opponent.
    .SP 3 - Inflict Life Steal, Stealing 3000 Health from the opponent.

~To change Stances from one to another dash back and hold block for 1 second and also Emplate will start every fight with Power Siphon stance when he gains enough Bone Marrow Mass.

✓Developer Note - If during activation of a Special Attack a minimum amount of Bone Marrow Sap is not present than the Special Attack will not produce any of the above listed effect.

#Strengths
    .Utility God when Awakened.
    .Very Good against Mutants and champions who Bleed.
    .Can tank damage through Density Control mechanic.

#Weaknesses
    .Has not got any kind of Immunity.
    .Will struggle against Bleed Immune champs.
    .It is relatively hard to get Bone Marrow Mass when playing against champ who can bypass Critical Hits like Ebony Maw, Ant Man, Captain America IW.

#Synergy

*Generation X with Emma Frost at 3-Stars and higher Unique Synergy

.Emplate: Against Naturally Bleed Immune Champions: Emplate, gains Cruelty Buffs in place of his Bleed effects, increasing Critical Damage by 35% for 20 seconds.
    .Emma Frost: Gain 25% less Power from striking your opponent while in Diamond Form but gains True Accuracy while in Telepath Form.

*Age of Apocalypse with Mister Sinister at 3-Stars and higher Unique Synergy

.Emplate: Mutant Aura bonuses expand to include all Hero Champions.
    .Mister Sinister: +15% Special Attack Damage.

*Timeline with Bishop at 4- Stars and higher Unique Synergy

.Emplate: Increases the Duration of all Bleed Effects by 20%.
    .Bishop: Gains +50% more power from Physical Attacks and well-timed Blocks.
  • ParkerfloydParkerfloyd Posts: 12
    Apocalype - Xavier - Magneto

If you ever launch Apocalypse and Xavier as playable character (which many people very much hope you will !) ... please also include synergies to improve Magneto 🙏

From the movie Xmen First Class, it was Xavier who helped Eric to “expand” Magneto’s power.

From the movie Xmen Apocalypse, it was Apocalypse who further boosted Magneto’s power to control earth’s magnetic polars. And in comics Age of Apocalypse, Magneto (helped with Xman) managed to kill Apocalypse.

So please add something unique to Magneto (from the synergy with Apocalypse / Magneto) ie
    - 100% increase in Magneto’s metal superiority
    - 100% immune to projectiles / energy damage

And please add something unique to Apocalypse / Xavier, related to how both can “amplify” other mutants’ abilities:

- For Apocalypse, add some kind of synergy to his 4 horsemen.
    - For Xavier, add some kind of synergy to his original X-men (Iceman, Beast, Storm, Cyclops) / fellow telepaths (Jean Grey, Psylocke, Emma)
  • I would love to see morbius in there somewhere
  • Capitán América (Edgame)
  • NyblkguyNyblkguy Posts: 3
    About Namorita: 
    She is a mutant clone of her mother, Namora, and a member of the New Warriors.

BASE STATS & ABILITIES
    * All stats based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99HEALTH: 16,800
    ATTACK: 1,359
    MAX PI:
    WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 3,616

WITH SIGNATURE (99): 4,554
    * All stats based on 5-Star, Rank 5, Level 65, Signature Level 200HEALTH: 32,900
    ATTACK: 2,600
    MAX PI: 
    WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 7,250

WITH SIGNATURE (200): 10,200 

Basic Abilities: Hydration Charges, Resistances and Immunities

Passive: Namorita begins the fight with 60 Hydration charges. One hydration charge expires every 5 attacks by either opponent that connects or misses.

Each hydration charge provides Namorita:
    + Crit rating
    + Crit damage rating
    + Attack
    + Physical Resistance
    + Crit Resistance
    + Regeneration rate

True accuracy and damage above 20 hydration charges.

Namorita is Immune to all Poison, Coldsnap & Frostbite effects. She has an up to 70% bleed resistance based on hydration charges.

Namorita absorbs shock damage and converts it into power.

Namorita shrugs off all debuffs x% faster based on charges.

Incinerate effects cause Namorita to lose hydration charges every second except when fighting a skill champion

Well-Timed blocks do not count as a hit or a miss.

Special Attacks and Heavy Attacks:Attack rating is increased by up to +2500 based on Namorita’s Hydration Charges.

Heavy Attacks: That land increase Hydration Charges by 5.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    Special Attack 1:Gain 10 Hydration Charges.
    Up to 50% chance to inflict a Stun Debuff for 3 seconds based on charges.

Special Attack 2:Gain 20 Hydration Charges. Unblockable and unstoppable for 3 seconds if above 90 Hydration Charges after attack.

Special Attack 3: hydration charges are brought to full capacity (100). Gain indestructible buff for six seconds. While indestructible, hydration charges cannot be lost.

Signature Ability - Water is Life:
    Namorita begins fight with 1.00 - 40.00% Hydration charges.

Namorita gains camouflage, which allows her to miss 100% of enemy attacks for up to 4 seconds based on signature level. Resets

SYNERGY BONUSES
    New Warriors with - Nova, Night Thrasher, & Darkhawk
    Namorita- hydration charges removed every 8 hits
    Nova-double the rate at which Nova charges are added.
    Night Thrasher- adds a -100 armor break and a -100 weakness on opponent every time they inflict a debuff. (Stacks up to 5 times)
    Darkhawk- dodging backwards and holding block for 2 seconds also Darkhawk to switch modes

If all members are present +30% attack.

Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate Synergies.

Reality Stars - with Mojo

Mojo: Start fight +1 million followers
    Namorita: Hydration charges are removed only on landed hits.

Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate Synergies.

Romance- with Nova

Friends - with Fantastic Four

Family with Namor

Enemies - with Terrax

STRENGTHS
    Namorita is an extremely powerful character on offense and defense with a high Hydration Charge. Power gain nodes or starting with special attacks ready will be extremely helpful nodes.

WEAKNESSES Energy Damage and Power Control
    Namorita needs special attacks to keep her HC high, especially during long fights. She is especially vulnerable to any attacks or nodes that drain power in long fights.

Doesn't matter which version
    I just need Blue Marvel to appear
    Slept on character
    One of Marvels 616 strongest and most intelligent characters currently in comics.

He can have some pretty cool synergies

• OG Black Panther / Brie Larson
    • Hyperion
    • Blade
    • Luke Cage / She-Hulk
    • Namor
    • Reed Richards
    • Dr. Doom
    • maybe even Moon Knight??
  • Mr_Mon0chrom3Mr_Mon0chrom3 Posts: 2
    - [ ] Kitty Pryde
    - [ ] Mystique
    - [ ] Dark Phoenix**
    - [ ] Quicksilver
    - [ ] Blob
    - [ ] Pyro
    - [ ] Jubilee
    - [ ] Avalanche
    - [ ] Wolverine (x-force)
    - [ ] Cyclops [revamp] (Dawn of X costume!)
    - [ ] Professor X
    - [ ] Maverick (weapon x)
    - [ ] Fantomex (x-force)
    - [ ] Cosmic Ghost Rider
    - [ ] Baron Zemo
    - [ ] Beta Rey Bill
    - [ ] Valkyrie
    - [ ] Enchantress
    - [ ] Ares (avengers)
    - [ ] Hercules (avengers)
    - [ ] Spiderwoman (avengers)
    - [ ] Captain Britain
    - [ ] Jessica Jones (new avengers/defenders)
    - [ ] Cloak and Dagger (together possibly?)
    - [ ] White Tiger
    - [ ] Wonder Man (avengers)
    - [ ] Black Cat
    - [ ] HammerHead [kingpin synergy]
    - [ ] Tombstone [kingpin synergy]
    - [ ] Prowler [miles morales synergy]
    - [ ] Jackal
    - [ ] Leader
    - [ ] Iron Spider (either version)
    - [ ] Lizard
    - [ ] Shocker
    - [ ] Sandman
    - [ ] Scorpion
    - [ ] Kraven
    - [ ] Morbius
    - [ ] Anti Venom (symbionte 3-way synergy)
    - [ ] Spider-Man 2099**
    - [ ] Ghost Rider 2099
    - [ ] Venom 2099
    - [ ] Bullseye
    - [ ] Captain America (Bucky Barnes)
    - [ ] Captain America (Falcon)
    - [ ] Skrull
    - [ ] Apocalypse**
    - [ ] Galactus**

Background Environments

- [ ] Quantum Realm
    - [ ] X - Mansion (outdoors)**
    - [ ] X - Mansion (Black Bird hangar)
    - [ ] X - Mansion (Danger room)
    - [ ] Tony Stark Lab hall of Armors**
    - [ ] Grassland Wakanda (city in back)
    - [ ] Titan
    - [ ] Thanos Ship
    - [ ] Avengers Facility**
    - [ ] NYC skyline Daily Bugle**
    - [ ] 2099 location of some sort, maybe?
    - [ ] Baxter Building*
    - [ ] Dr. dooms Evil Lair
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    Gladiator
  • Apocalypse Mutant