**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RH4H IS RECRUITING FOR OUR FUN BUT SERIOUS MAP 5 ALLIANCE

5x5 Alliance Quest with modifiers (230 mil) and Gold 2. We are on our way back to Gold 1 and potential recruits should be capable of clearing their line in AW with minimal deaths.

We are searching for members who are near 8k prestige to join our group of alliances.

All recruits must be active daily and communicate well. You will be expected to update your progress in AQ and AW and let your team know when nodes and bosses are cleared or opened. We run AW as often as allowed. US and European Timezones are preferred.

We require all recruits to participate in Alliance Quest, Alliance Wars, and Alliance Events. Working to better the alliance should be your main objective. If for some reason something comes up and you cannot participate, you must contact an officer and keep open communication.

Line communication is required. It's a free app that ties the group together. We would not be nearly as strong without it. It makes it easy to ask for help in game. You can also share screenshots, and we have many resources saved with tips and tricks.

If this program sounds good contact RockyB239 on Line.

Remember folks RH4H is where it's at.

Comments

• RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
    Contact RockyB239 on Line
    Looking for 1
  • Dont think you should be posting in here ... reason is , i added u in line asked a few questions, u refused to answer the div tier etc etc until u saw my main acc
    I sent u my main acc and you still didnt answer.
    I asked you why u didnt reply and u said " u dont accept people who dont folow directions" saying u were waiting for my time zone.
    Dude get out of your mothers basement ffs
    edited March 2020
    I recruit for multiple alliances and whenever I ask which alliance post they are replying to most don't know. To solve this problem I always ask 2 simple questions... Do they have a screenshot of their profile and what is their timezone. I work 60+ hours a week and am part of multiple alliances. I cannot afford to have my time wasted when a potential recruit can not follow simple directions. And for the record this alliance is full at the moment. Sure could have saved a lot of time if they weren't so stupid. I don't predict She would have been of much use anyway.

1 spot open
    US or Euro timezones only please
    Contact RockyB239 on Line.