**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battle of the Spiders 2020.

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
What's everyone's thoughts? Why is x better than y? Let us know!

Battle of the Spiders 2020. 66 votes

Stealth Suit Spider-Man 🕸️
50%
FrostybenshbIcejrMagrailothosSungjLvernon15KennadoThecrusher_9756AssumedName10or_StrongVoltolosBowTieJohnhope4tgRockypantherxLordNeoWhathappenedX_Factor_Agentgp87Capn_DanteAstounds 33 votes
Stark Enhanced Spider-Man 🕷️
33%
mmmbanyasPeterQuillTrap_JesusDarthPhalBattle_GreninjaiceC408Colonaut123DjinManfréaBolgenAgragulpsp742MiStaLovaDonDudu2809ddomSuperchampion_CynchoticCtfz35TheSaithTheToxicCactusAndyball270 22 votes
Spider-Gwen
12%
MegaSkater67Duke_SilverLibertyPrimeV1abqberPrezRio4AshKetchumH_I_ZIronStrange 8 votes
Symbiote Spider-Man
1%
Hammerbro_64 1 vote
Miles Morales
0%
OG Spidey
3%
jdrum663Ycats 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    He does hella good damage just barely more than spidey stark but also has better prestige
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

• Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★

I made an updated poll, after the release of 6.4 and more people having done abyss. 🙃
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Spider-Man
    80 second armor break. Can ANYONE else in the game do that? That’s what I thought.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

80 second armor break. Can ANYONE else in the game do that? That’s what I thought.

LOL, So??? Stealthy has high damage, utility with the slow debuff...
  • Options
    CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    Stark Enhanced Spider-Man 🕷️
    I guess im the odd ball. I prefer stark. I luv his speed, allowing him to smack em down and get away before they know what happened. He can stand right in front of them, continuous flip, and evade everything; and he hits like a beast - some times, 3 hits and they’re out. Although both, stark and stealth are on my main team.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Spider-Gwen
    great counter for doom, Sparky and Stealthy are great, but the best spider champ is the one, the only, CLAIREVOYANT!