**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The worst 5* luck awards goes to

Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    Mrspider568
  • Options
    For getting a trash juggernaut
  • Options
    Working a lot hard and getting big piece of garbage
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    1 bad 5* pull really isnt that bad, and atleast its not a dupe. wait til you dupe someone like mordo or beast with an entirely useless dupe
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

At least juggernaut has some uses. My last couple 5 stars were diablo the drunk Spaniard fool and literal devil, and the King of Effectiveness, Cyclops Blue Team!
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    edited March 2020
    My first 5 star was Magneto (classic) and then two 5 star crystals later I duped him. The two pulls in between the dupe were Iron Package and Winter Soldier. It sucks but just gotta stay patient.

I think that was 5-6 months ago, and now for 5 stars I have Domino, Cap Beardo, Claire Voyant, and just duped my Aegon yesterday. It'll get better!
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @Duff12475 Definitely give Vision Aarkus a chance. I have come to really enjoy playing him, enough so that I took my 6* to R2 with the resources I got back from Cull Obsidian. Very solid against robots, has a nice synergy with BW CV, can do some decent damage and is a reasonable good evade counter.
  • Options
    Dude I pulled lady Thor from featured crystal....... Was trying for doom..... So now say whose luck is worse ?????
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Pulled 3 red hulk dupes on 4 feature 5* when he was in the pool...
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Dude I pulled lady Thor from featured crystal....... Was trying for doom..... So now say whose luck is worse ?????

Well
    I just got 6* jane 😛
    Old news, I already have her and IF both 6* dupes.
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    I'll see your 5 star juggs and raise you a 6 star juggs.

I pulled a 5 star and 6 star juggs back to back. Talk about depressing.

I contemplated testing the aerodynamics of my phone. I didn't but it was tempting.
  • Options
    DmnPriceDmnPrice Posts: 12
    After I did initial clear of act 6 I pulled:
    5* shehulk/cyclops/Karnak in nexus crystal
    5* Karnak,5* punisher2099, 5* OG hulk, 6* Joe Fixit, 6* Sentry and some 3* from cavalier crystals. Beat that...
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    French2 said:

I’ve been playing for a good long while. I’ve opened 60 5* champs and 5 6* champs and besides My 5* void & iceman I have gotten pure doodoo! I get tired of Kabam making me not want to play anymore. I use to spend $100/week but have NOT spent in the last 4-5 weeks bc Kabam hasn’t gave me any top champs. They get what they want when I do! Out of my 5*+ champs 98% of them are from everyone’s bottom 2 tiers. I duped Void & Iceman. Other instead of getting new champ that I need. I haven’t even tried to get past where I am in story mode bc I don’t have the champs to do it plain and simple! I’m close to my next 6* and if it is trash… this game goes in the trash. I’ve seen many team members get 6* Corvus, Cap Marv, Namor & so on & 5* champs at 4-5 straight “god tier” champs and haven’t been playing as long as me nor invested the same amount of time either. Kabam should’ve put a Nexus in for 5* & 6* champs so for every 10th crystal you open you can atleast pick the champ you want. But that’s not going to happen. This game has started to dwindle heavily in my want to list lately.

If you think constantly posting that you deserve a 6* god tier or even a 5* god tier will change the rng you are sadly mistaken. Rng is part of the game and very few characters are completely useless. Learn to use what you are lucky enough to pull or switch to a pay to play game that doesn't use rng. Rng has been part of the game mechanics since its introduction except it or move on.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Duff12475 said:

Finished LOL 100% yesterday. Dupe of mordo, sym spidy, and sentinel. 1st pull of rogue. Then had enough for a 6* - Vision Arkhus

I dont wanna hear it bud

I have Sentinel, Rogue, and Aarkus all at Rank 5 and I use them all on a regular basis. Seems to me you did pretty well!
  • Options

1 bad 5* pull really isnt that bad, and atleast its not a dupe. wait til you dupe someone like mordo or beast with an entirely useless dupe

Actually you are right
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    You want to see mine?
    Vision Aarkus
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Dormammu
    These are my good ones
    then I have
    Falcon
    Antman
    Korg
    Punisher 2099
    and my recent addition yesterday
    DAREDEVIL NETFLIX
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Duff12475 said:

Finished LOL 100% yesterday. Dupe of mordo, sym spidy, and sentinel. 1st pull of rogue. Then had enough for a 6* - Vision Arkhus

I dont wanna hear it bud

Not sure why you’re complaining but whatever. Mordo and Rogue are underrated, Sentinel is awesome, and a 6s Aarkus is a solid pull.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    the worst 6* pull says hello
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Lol look at his pi
    why are all of the old champs pi so trash
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    DmnPrice said:

After I did initial clear of act 6 I pulled:
    5* shehulk/cyclops/Karnak in nexus crystal
    5* Karnak,5* punisher2099, 5* OG hulk, 6* Joe Fixit, 6* Sentry and some 3* from cavalier crystals. Beat that...

I think I can beat you on the nexus I got Hawkeye/Ultron/bpcw all of which I already had duped
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

Man’s gonna be a poison god with his Red Guardian synergy.