**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Sig Stone Unit Deal

jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Hey Kabam crew, @Kabam Miike

Just wondering if today's unit sig stone offer is tiered? or is it just the one offer as a stand alone! not sure if an in game mail detailing the offer is coming but figured id ask here!

stay safe everyone!

Comments

• jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    edited March 2020

It's garbage, don't buy

hey thanks for comment there. unfortunately that wasn't the question i asked. didn't insinuate i was buying. was curious if there was another layer to the offer.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I didn't receive the offer
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    It is not tiered
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Im a buyer for this deal at 500 unit but 1500 units is pretty bad, what happened to the cavalier level of all these offers? It used to be cav, uc and then everyone else. Seems like every offwr lately is just anyone can buy it.... Its all been like 40$ for a t2a and some gold, limit 3 and anyone can buy. There used to be great deals for cash and units all the time that were tiered by progression. Last good one i remember was a few months back, bit over 2 months and it was the 1k 4k and 10k progression based unit offers for t2a and t5b. Got the first 2 tiers and r5ed my nick fury. Now all the deals are one size fits all shard bundles, featured cav crystals for the new champs and non progression based t2a and t5b deals. Just dont know what happened to the offers in this game but theyve gotten really poor. I just haven't been able to justify any of them lately. There was a sig stone monthly card at the beginning of the month that seemed decent but thats the only one i can remember that was even somewhat appealing. 1500 units for 20 sigs and 20 sig crystals is just shockingly awful.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Hey Kabam crew, @Kabam Miike

Just wondering if today's unit sig stone offer is tiered? or is it just the one offer as a stand alone! not sure if an in game mail detailing the offer is coming but figured id ask here!

stay safe everyone!

Today's deal is equally awful for all levels of player. 500-700 units would've been fair.
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    i almost thought it was april fool but realized it’s only March.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146

2019 offer:
    80 sigs, 30 gen 50 random

2020 offer:
    40 sigs, 20 gen 20 random

And BOTH offers cost 1500 units. Why the massive inflation when all resources have always gone down in price in this game each year?