**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

March 2020 Legend Run Times

What times has everyone gotten. Mine was 3:07.

Comments

• GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Brack1984 said:

Just finished 3:03:27. Used colossus with crit team and suicides. Could have finished 2-4 minutes faster but did center lane of last stage twice since it had a teleport pad to two locations. Hopefully this is enough.

Colossus, now that's unconventional. Good luck!
  • RSoxNo1RSoxNo1 Posts: 43
    2nd attempt, 2:59

Corvus, Proxima, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Yellowjacket. Corvus for all fights except Maw where I used Yellowjacket
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    Just finished mine with 2:59.
    Team was unduped 6*r2 Corvus, 5* Proxima, 4* Strange, 5* YJ and 5* Antman.
    Used Corvus for all fights except Maw, YJ for him.
    This is my third attempt, missed by 1 min the last 2 months with 3:04 and 3:12.
  • PetemuzPetemuz Posts: 11
    I did 2:59 last night Corvus with Prox, Neb, Ant and YJ used Neb for Maw I prob could have shaved 5 mins off but it is what it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully it’s good enough
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    3:04. I suspect i'll miss again.
  • Arabia19Arabia19 Posts: 3
    3:05 i think i missed it as well sigh
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

What times has everyone gotten. Mine was 3:07.

That won't be fast enough.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    First time making an attempt, 3:00 with a r2 Corvus, hoping for the best, expecting disappointment. Definitely learned a lot, probably left 4-5 minutes out there.
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    Corvus with Prox Dr Strange + 4 and 3 star Corvus for multiple attack bonus
    Used Domino for Maw
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    My time was 2:59:47
    But didn’t you do legend run last month
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    HC_Boss said:

My time was 2:59:47
    But didn’t you do legend run last month

a LOT of people do it over and over for some reason. there is no reward for it but they do it anyway. it's not like the title expires. but hey it is what it is.
  • RSoxNo1RSoxNo1 Posts: 43
    Announcement should be tonight, right?
  • Arabia19Arabia19 Posts: 3
    Wow i got. I didn't expect it. 3:05 was my time.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m try it one the December one got it and haven’t try it since only doing it for the tag
  • kyle2610kyle2610 Posts: 9
    Got it with a 3:03 👍🏼
    Placed 41st with 2 hrs 59 mins 🥳😊
  • CodysseusCodysseus Posts: 16
    Placed 13th I think. Around 2 hr 51 min
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Brack1984 said:

Brack1984 said:

Just finished 3:03:27. Used colossus with crit team and suicides. Could have finished 2-4 minutes faster but did center lane of last stage twice since it had a teleport pad to two locations. Hopefully this is enough.

I know! I have Corvus at R4, but thought colossus is never used. I figure I can get him going faster as long as I crit. So I pumped all masteries involving crit and furry. Got most fights Done with two mediums or or a medium and heavy.
    What tier Colossus? 4 star 5 star 6 star?
    Brack1984 said:

Brack1984 said:

I know! I have Corvus at R4, but thought colossus is never used. I figure I can get him going faster as long as I crit. So I pumped all masteries involving crit and furry. Got most fights Done with two mediums or or a medium and heavy.
    Furry Colossus sounds creepy.
  • Canemarco_01Canemarco_01 Posts: 14
    Placed 35 with 2:58
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    Good job to all who got it today :)
    Rainbow boost huh?
  • ChavaskaChavaska Posts: 10
    I completed the heroic and the master on 20/03/2020 at 2: 55hrs, and my nick was not announced.
    Can anyone tell me if it changes according to the servers, I play in Brazil.
    Chavaska said:

I completed the heroic and the master on 20/03/2020 at 2: 55hrs, and my nick was not announced.
    Can anyone tell me if it changes according to the servers, I play in Brazil.

Servers don't matter. The second you go into heroic or master the clock starts and doesn't stop until you 100% both and back out of the quest.

Hope that helps.