**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Modifiers - Master

Why - like always - kabam messes up?
As attached below u people said that we would be able to select among 8 modifiers but when I started it yesterday it was only 5 available.
Do u mind give some explanation?
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    "Your alliance will still only be able to choose out of 5 Modifiers each week, but they will be randomly selected out of the 8 Available."

here is your answer, taken from the first paragraph of your screenshot ^_^
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Read, it says it in the first paragraph
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Can Choi’s of 8 shuld just said wil we be add 3 more but it wil be randomizes for when u can do it problems had solved a lot
  • Options
    The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71

"Your alliance will still only be able to choose out of 5 Modifiers each week, but they will be randomly selected out of the 8 Available."

Mr. Intelligent being
    THERE WERE ONLY 5 modifiers to pick. not 8 how it was supposed to...how dumb are u?
  • Options
    The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71
    As I said - Only FIVE MODIFIERS.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike where are Hurt Locker / Bane / Dismay? Are they under quarantine rules? Isolated from the Game????

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Mr. Intelligent being
    THERE WERE ONLY 5 modifiers to pick. not 8 how it was supposed to...how dumb are u?
    well, seeing that you aren't even able to understand what you read, i would say much less dumb than you ^_^
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Well u can’t choose them since it is random for when ther wil be there’s
  • Options
    @The_Jagga81 there are now 8 Modifiers per difficulty. 5 of which will be selected at random per difficulty, and per AQ cycle. So every cycle, there will only be 5 per difficulty to choose from, that will be pre-selected at random out of the 8 potentials. It's all said in the post. I'm not sure what you're missing here.

No, you cannot choose from the 8. 3 were added to make each cycle slightly different from the last. This way, you can't have the same setup weekly. Similar, sure. Identical, possibly if you choose from multiple difficulties and they all happen to be there 2 cycles in a row. The concept here is to keep AQ interesting by not having the same exact thing occurring.
  • Options
    Hope that clears it up the the OP, as to it is the GAME that randomly decides which 5 of the 8 will be available for your alliance to be able to choose from when starting AQ's.

Although it is many a TINY bit unclear as to whether the random 5 options is set for the entire week, or whether the 5 random's can change each day ?? (Had it been definitively said that the random 5 are set for the whole week ?)
  • Options
    @SummonerNR from what I've seen in game, it's for the cycle. They're the same ones today that I saw Day 1. I would wager a day to day change would cause more confusion than anything. It being selected per cycle makes the most sense. Although if they do happen to change, I'll make note of it here.
  • Options
    If it changed every day, it would make things “interesting” as far as NOT being able to plan out your entire week all at once when you see the available choices before starting 1st day.

And I assume in order for things to be “fair” between alliances, that the 5 choices are probably the SAME 5 for every alliance ??