**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shouldn’t Mr. Fantastic be immune to shock?

I’m no scientist, but shouldn’t the Rubber man be immune to electric shocks?

Shouldn’t Mr. Fantastic be immune to shock? 44 votes

Yes
43% 19 votes
No
56% 25 votes

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Yeah, that would be accurate scientifically. After all rubber is used to insulate electrical wiring
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    True, but he should at least be immune to it, have some tech that reroutes the electricity, no?
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73

Mr. Fantastic is not made of rubber.

He’s not actually made of rubber but he’s immune to electricity in the comics. One of his abilities is resistance to electricity

A_Cay47 said:

He’s not actually made of rubber but he’s immune to electricity in the comics. One of his abilities is resistance to electricity
    Resistance and immunity are different. Your sentences contradict.
    Okay... then he should be able to resist the damage effects of shock.
    edited March 2020
    Lohan33 said:

Well in that case shouldnt shock make electro stronger?

I think so. Electro does gain attack from Shock and it increases his Static Shock. Speaking of electro, I don’t think Mr. Fantastic should receive damage from Static Shock when fighting Electro. This is just a thought based of his abilities in the comics.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    well electro should inflict shock as well on him self and opponent both
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

A_Cay47 said:

Nice find! I was looking at his Wiki page and it said Mr. Fantastic is resistant to electricity. With his gloves though, does that mean he should be able to hit Electro without taking shock damage?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    *Awaits the this is not the comic version but the kabam version posts*