**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an active beginner alliance

Started playing on my second account again. I have 1 4/40 4* and a couple of 3/30 4*. Looking for an active alliance that does 3 bgs of aq and aw. My main is in a master ally so no need to worry about skill.

Comments

• Journey5Journey5 Posts: 17
    Idk if your interested but I created my own ally and had a main account in plat 2, B/c I just created a new ally I have only one member rn but if your interested I’ll be happy to take ya in! We will be currently running 1 bg unfortunately until we get numbers up and map 2 if possible working on numbers like said before.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Sure, it’s hard to find a new ally with people that know what they are doing. Send me your ign and I will request.
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    come check out 41sqn we are all reroles just for fun

im hawkt1, but wont be back in game until tommorow
    My IGN is Journ£y
    Sorry it took me a while to respond I was doing 5.1 just finished it