**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki and Dr. Strange - Not Stealing Health Steal

Hey all -- not sure if this is working as intended, or a bug.

I was fighting Dr. Strange in arena with Loki. I chose Loki because I like stealing the buffs. As I fought him, I stole his blue armor buff, followed by his orange fury buff; however, I tried repeatedly to steal his purple life steal buff. The buff was neither removed from Dr. Strange, nor applied to Loki. I think it's odd that Loki can steal two, but not all three of these buffs. Note: before you say Dr. Strange counterspelled the buff, let me reiterate that I never was able to steal it at all. I thought about that too. Dr. Strange counterspelled the other buffs (not a big deal -- I just wanted the power from mystic dispersion), but I wasn't able to steal the purple one.

That's all.

Comments

• DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    Doctor Strange's 'Purple' buff is NOT a Life Steal buff. It is a Power Gain buff.

You can steal the Active Power Gain buff but not his innate Passive Life Gain associated with it.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Doctor strange's life steal phase has a passive life gain not a buff like the other 2 phases so loki can't steal it
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Dainslàif wrote: »
    Doctor Strange's 'Purple' buff is NOT a Life Steal buff. It is a Power Gain buff.

You can steal the Active Power Gain buff but not his innate Passive Life Gain associated with it.

You can't steal his 'PURPLE' buff, Power gain or Health-steal for some reason.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Dainslàif wrote: »

You can't steal his 'PURPLE' buff, Power gain or Health-steal for some reason.

It could be stolen and nullified in the past. Right now, it can't be nullified either (at least DV can't nullify it)