**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science champ to rank up.

Running suicide masteries. Which 5 star to rank up?

Science champ to rank up. 16 votes

Luke Cage
0%
Thing
31%
TerraZeezoosFiiNCHSparx265MCOC_JCM 5 votes
Human Torch
50%
samalasravanAzKicker316Osfan8Thecrusher_9756B_Dizzle_01EtjamaMiStaLovaSuman_sahA 8 votes
Red Hulk
12%
sastomSupperHero4Sales 2 votes
Spider-Gwen
6%
simolaz 1 vote
She-Hulk
0%

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    HT, he's great in almost every content
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Human Torch
    Human torch is better than ghost now
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Human Torch
    Torch...unless you're a Domino addict, in which case Red Hulk.
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    MiStaLova said:

REALLY? Lol don’t get urself assassinated, not by me but I am sure some Ghosters be mad
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Moudou said:

MiStaLova said:

REALLY? Lol don’t get urself assassinated, not by me but I am sure some Ghosters be mad
    I was like woah lol over the top
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Spider-Gwen
    MiStaLova said:

Maybe when the sun will rise at west.
  • Red Hulk
    Human Torch is cool but Red Hulk has more of what I am looking for. Assuming that all Incinerate Damage caused is Energy Damage - would Captain Marvel absorb most if not all Human Torch Attacks? Also have to beware the few Incinerate Immune Champions too.