**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

most distracting things in game(during a fight)

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
for me its:
1) aegon's moving hand
2)forzen air coming from vision aarkus's underarms :D

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    The stupid **** from the background that moves into the foreground sometimes.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    mydnight said:

The stupid **** from the background that moves into the foreground sometimes.

like the shield plane?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I just recently realized that the game has music....

I've never played with sound!
    Same. I just had my sound on once because I was on a call, after the call I did not turn my sound off and thats when I realized...
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    somebody around me asking me something ...
    O.o
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    A phone call in the middle of a fight
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Fighting howard the duck with sound on, that scream is what hell must sound like
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    line notifications when play
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
    Being struck by opponents 😂😂🤷‍♀️
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    kids. can't you see I'm busy.
  • There’s a random pole that gets in my face near the right corner of the guardians of the galaxy prison stage. Anyone else have that happen?

Yes, I’ve seen something like that in at least a couple different fight scenes.

A Pole or other that is normally positioned BEHIND the “Camera” filming the fight (yes, the fight scenes are 3D, and the Camera is not always behind “everything”).
    And so when you back away very far from the opponent, the Camera moves further back. And at a certain point left/right in the fight scene you will get those particular objects now becoming visible to the Fight Camera.

Very annoying, if it’s placed just right you can’t see what your opponent is doing.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Kids
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Unstoppable and Unblockable at the same time :s
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    When your screen auto rotates upside down while fighting
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    My work phone being forwarded to my cell phone while I work from home. There's no sneaking away for a quick move in AQ/AW.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

There’s a random pole that gets in my face near the right corner of the guardians of the galaxy prison stage. Anyone else have that happen?

There’s a random pole that gets in my face near the right corner of the guardians of the galaxy prison stage. Anyone else have that happen?

Yes, I’ve seen something like that in at least a couple different fight scenes.

A Pole or other that is normally positioned BEHIND the “Camera” filming the fight (yes, the fight scenes are 3D, and the Camera is not always behind “everything”).
    And so when you back away very far from the opponent, the Camera moves further back. And at a certain point left/right in the fight scene you will get those particular objects now becoming visible to the Fight Camera.

Very annoying, if it’s placed just right you can’t see what your opponent is doing.
    I believe you're both referring to what I posted about in this thread that I started in November 2017.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/35336/obstructed-view#latest

Here's one of the last vids I posted about it(never mind the sleepy Modok)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmHabWrqWPc
    edited March 2020
    Here's another thread about an L3 visual bug that has been in the game for almost 2 years. Obviously isn't a game-breaking bug, but is still very distracting.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/135023/labyrinth-of-legends-l3-visual-bug#latest
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    1st place goes to phone low batter notification always at the most inconvenient times.

2nd place goes to my wife and kids who whenever I start something in AQ/AW there radar goes off and they need me immediately.
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    edited March 2020
    - the random bugs that happen after every patch... they never fail to surprise you, and for this month, its the ability of doombots to counter u with SP while you hit their blocks. (its distracting to me because it caught me by surprise)
    - the very dark background that you cannot see darker shades heroes
    - the split sec lag(flash?) between Mysterio heavy and block. If its intentional, then you know its meant to trick you, just like the movie
    - the game restarts when u just answer a call, or rather at any random times when u go check some app and came back with game restarting.... happens when I was in aw and many times in arena...
    - Archangel wings still gets me
    - The random Domino hits thats no one is talking about, sometimes she finishes with a random 2-hit med combo and a punch. Kinda like Hyperion, but very disturbed by how random it happened. On the bright side, her block break 2-hit Med is finally fixed
    - when the enemy didn't wanna use sp like they can read what we are thinking... its disturbing.
    - when ur falling asleep, your phone falls on ur face while grinding arena
  • @MikeHock , yes. And I’ve talked about that in numerous threads over the years about that OBSTRUCTING VIEW Pole (and similar in at least one other fight scene, forget where now, think another one was a guard rail of sorts, or a light pole) that comes into view. Actually surprised that your particular post back then didn’t really have anyone else commenting in it.

I think those cases are just a Layout/Design problem with how the Fight Scenes were graphically designed.

As opposed to other things that have popped up from time to time, like the Point-of-View dropping down to Ground Level and now you have huge portions of the surface layer sort of covering about a third of the screen, or the YELLOW SPOT that would appear near the Opponent from time to time (they’ve said that one is a remnant of some buff that the opponents were getting or something like that).
    Those are more technical bugs in the system, not sure if they are still occurring for some ppl or not.

@MikeHock , yes. And I’ve talked about that in numerous threads over the years about that OBSTRUCTING VIEW Pole (and similar in at least one other fight scene, forget where now, think another one was a guard rail of sorts, or a light pole) that comes into view. Actually surprised that your particular post back then didn’t really have anyone else commenting in it.

I think those cases are just a Layout/Design problem with how the Fight Scenes were graphically designed.

As opposed to other things that have popped up from time to time, like the Point-of-View dropping down to Ground Level and now you have huge portions of the surface layer sort of covering about a third of the screen, or the YELLOW SPOT that would appear near the Opponent from time to time (they’ve said that one is a remnant of some buff that the opponents were getting or something like that).
    Those are more technical bugs in the system, not sure if they are still occurring for some ppl or not.

That bright yellow dot after an L3 occurs for many people , all the time. I see it all the time on various peoples YouTube streams and I continue to see it myself after an L3. A kabam mod even said they identified the issue April 2019, but then the thread was ignored ever since.

About the "poll", I've basically given up since Kabam has ignored my videos since Nov 2017.

@MikeHock , yes. And I’ve talked about that in numerous threads over the years about that OBSTRUCTING VIEW Pole (and similar in at least one other fight scene, forget where now, think another one was a guard rail of sorts, or a light pole) that comes into view. Actually surprised that your particular post back then didn’t really have anyone else commenting in it.

That bright yellow dot happens all the time for various people. I see it in various YouTube streams & videos and it still occurs for me after an L3. Kabam mod posted that they identified the issue April 2019, but the thread was ignored ever since and its not been fixed.

With regard to the "Poll", I basiccly given up since all my pics and videos have been ignored by Kabam since Nov 2017, over 2 years.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    mine that smokey fight base where i couldn't focus the move and my char is going thro the fog kinda difficulty to me
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    music, so i turn that garbage off, and play in silence... also, i have to stop playing when I'm sleepy, lmfao