**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Down Tickets in Arena Milestones or reward part of 100% Master mode

Considering way forward to six star characters in game and changes to Alliance war, kabam team should roll-out rank down tickets so that players can have fair opportunity to adjust their roster for biggest changes in AW. Also considering additions of new characters in game month on month, old characters are not effective in new maps or quests to match up new characters. Adding rank down tickets in Arena or master mode quest will give a fair opportunity to all players to keep up desiere roster and will bring contentment towards game.

Comments

• Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    That'd really easy to acquire...
  • Options
    All I want is 1 5* rank down.

I think people make mistakes with their early 5*s and rank them.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    No rank down tickets and especially no rank down tickets for 5* r4 champs. I would be open to rank down tickets for 4* champs (but still opposed). I feel for you, I do. You were probably like a lot of people and just got excited to rank up a 5*. Sorry for that decision on your part, but it was your decision. I still don't have a 5* r4 bc I know t2as are extremely rare and u only get 2 (3 if u beat lol or 4 if you 100% it).

But ioveal, rankeown tickets should not be added. They didn't give out rankdown tickets when 2*s became obsolete. They didn't when 3*s became obsolete. This is all part of the progression of the game.
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    I am all in for just 1 rank down ticket half the heros have bugs anyway and Kabam never fixes them so I would think 1 rank down ticket would be justifiable.
  • Options
    Both 5 star and 4 star
  • Options
    Kabam (i assume) won't do rank down tickets again (or at least I hope--you are asking kabam to change a core component of the way the game is played when u want rank down tickets). They definitely won't do it for changing the war map.

I thought of another one. They didn't issue them after the leadership synergy was taken away. And that was a synergy that not only made champs lessnuseful, it basically made them unusable. Nobody Attacks or quests with cyclops and black bolt. But they were very sought after during the leadership synergy days if memory serves correct (I didn't have either during that perfect block team days)
  • Options
    DSPSAABDSPSAAB Posts: 65
    Run477... I can understand where you are coming from but think in bigger prospective.. It would be a great step towards player contentment which is missing today. Having stuck with some upgrades which no longer required will make any player disappointed... Also, my recommendation and focus is primarily for four characters because they will be replaced by 5 star and more or less will be treated as 3* in today's time. So why not utilize the resources spent on 4* upgrades to 5* if they will be replacing with 6*. I would like to one ticket added to t4 arena milestone for four star characters.
  • Options
    Again, I'm not outright opposed to ranking down4* champs. I think a lot of people are not realizing it will be awhile until they go the way of 3* champs just bc outside of the tier 1 and top of the tier 2 alliances, there aren't a ton of 5*s. I just don't see 4*s being obsolete for awhile unless the rewards in war are drastically changed and the 5* shards required for a 5* come down. Both of which kabam isn't planning now.

But I am completely against 5* rank down tickets.
  • Options
    Run477 wrote: »
    Kabam (i assume) won't do rank down tickets again (or at least I hope--you are asking kabam to change a core component of the way the game is played when u want rank down tickets). They definitely won't do it for changing the war map.

I thought of another one. They didn't issue them after the leadership synergy was taken away. And that was a synergy that not only made champs lessnuseful, it basically made them unusable. Nobody Attacks or quests with cyclops and black bolt. But they were very sought after during the leadership synergy days if memory serves correct (I didn't have either during that perfect block team days)

Your point is valid but leadership synergy was being miss used by players to complete the hard content of the game. But request of rank down ticket is fair and not a miss use of resources. Moreover it's a optimum utilization of resources.
  • Options
    DSPSAAB wrote: »
    Run477 wrote: »

Your point is valid but leadership synergy was being miss used by players to complete the hard content of the game. But request of rank down ticket is fair and not a miss use of resources. Moreover it's a optimum utilization of resources.

How was it being misused? It was a synergy kabam created. Like crit synergy for witch. Or parry mastery with Thor. It was being used as kabam designed it.

• Options
    I am sure 1 rank down ticket is totally justifiable for 1 4 star and 1 5 star , like DPS said it helps optimize the game a bit. 1 of each won't hurt anything trust me,
  • Options
    all i want only one RankDown ticket for 5*
  • Options
    I am sure 1 rank down ticket is totally justifiable for 1 4 star and 1 5 star , like DPS said it helps optimize the game a bit. 1 of each won't hurt anything trust me,

Thanks for supporting the post... Also if this would be added to master mode rewards of 100%exploration... 1 rank down ticket for four star champion... Not more... it make sense... This way we can experiment with different champs in game instead stuck with given or listed roster... Kabam team always focus on diversity of roster and this is best way to support it...
  • Options
    100% agree!
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    I wasn't really for rdt but after seeing the new aw map layout they pretty much have to now. To completely change the nodes and meta of a certain game mode war I wasn't ok with but seeing the nodes now you will have to completely change your def or at least revise it also your offense may change as well. And you won't have any time to set up for the new war
  • Options
    I wasn't really for rdt but after seeing the new aw map layout they pretty much have to now. To completely change the nodes and meta of a certain game mode war I wasn't ok with but seeing the nodes now you will have to completely change your def or at least revise it also your offense may change as well. And you won't have any time to set up for the new war

Thanks bro for sharing your thoughts on post... I would certainly feel the way you are thinking right now... Kabam team should roll-out these tickets which will help players to mold their roster accordingly... Its in the benefit of game and their dedicated players...
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited September 2017
    As a top tier player of this game, who for the most part is 50% against Rank Down Tickets; I would like to think with the permanent removal of certain nodes in the new AW season, & taking into consideration that a few 5* champs were brought to R4 specifically for those nodes that will now be removed, that some Rank Down Tickets would be issued. Many players only brought certain 4 & 5* champs up solely for AW defense. Now, with the removal of said nodes, those champs will be mediocre outside of what they were ranked up & intended for.
  • Options
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    As a top tier player of this game, who for the most part is 50% against Rank Down Tickets; I would like to think with the permanent removal of certain nodes in the new AW season, & taking into consideration that a few 5* champs were brought to R4 specifically for those nodes that will now be removed, that some Rank Down Tickets would be issued. Many players only brought certain 4 & 5* champs up solely for AW defense. Now, with the removal of said nodes, those champs will be mediocre outside of what they were ranked up & intended for.

Thanks for your feedback Sith_lord....agreed with you...
  • Options
    As a shout out to all the players that ranked 5* like storm or black panther etc way before the announcement of the extended 5* roster - I think a rdt should be obtainable. I agree that they shouldn't be easily obtainable - but I think the fair solution for these unfortunate people is to be able to purchase a single rdt. Kabam don't even have to make it cheap, I'm sure many would be willing to pay $100. But people who ranked up Ronan for eg, had no idea that the roster was going to be extended & have to pay for that decision for years afterwards. A decision that was completely correct at the time.
    I see absolutely no reason why a single rank down ticket Shouldn't be made available. The only reason is people complaining that older players rosters will be slightly improved, which there's always gonna be some jealous haters. But this way older players will be less disgruntled for being punished for no reason, and kabam make $. Win win.
  • Options
    On top of my above comment i 100% agree with sith lord too :p
  • Options
    Hi everyone! There have been a lot of Rank Down Ticket threads opened in the last few months, and having them all running is adding clutter to the forums.

I really appreciate you all taking the time to present your arguments for and against them, though I must link you to a post made by our friend Miike here which will help shed some light on the situation as it stands right now.

Thanks again for keeping this thread constructive, though with that being said, as this topic has been discussed and answered many times before, I'll be closing this one down.
This discussion has been closed.